Page 1384 of 1409 FirstFirst ... 137413811382138313841385138613871394 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,840 of 14083

yay! no kawhi? no worry! Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by koontz_circle View Post
    And you are the one to dictate everyone what a true Spurs fan should be? That a true Spurs fan shouldn't allow the big-three to split? Haha that's ridiculous. A true Spurs fan doesn't care about who's playing for the team. We lost a lot of good Spurs players like Diaw, George Hill, Boban, Splitter, Baynes and you don't see me cheer to their respective teas right now. I stick with the Spurs because I love the Spurs regardless of who's playing for the organization. If the Spurs will ship out Parker and his weak knees to pursue younger, stronger and more skillful pointguard I would be glad for it.

My level of education doesn't mean much with the discussion we have. Let's stick to the Spurs.

Parker's injury might not be the cause of "trading him" this offseason but it could be a huge factor that could lead to your meltdown. Not mine.

Well, this year Spurs defense are a lot better without TP. We maneuvered the regular season with bunch of games without him. I expect the team to reach the WCF and give Warriors some fits.
    Oh, so it took you days just to figure out that you are still indeed wrong? A true spurs fan sticks to his team whether or not their best player is down. Sometimes I feel frustrated if SAS is not playing well but I didn't went full retard saying "Parker MUST be traded for Chris facking Paul because he is old and injured". Are you nuts?

No Tony, No CP3 and most specially no Kawhi? No problem. So, are we gonna trade Kawhi also? Like I said before, I'll be satisfied if we reach WCF even if we lose to the Warriors. Even if we got swept by them, really. The Spurs is the 2nd best team in the western conference and they should rightfully be in the Western Conference Finals against the best team in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by koontz_circle View Post
    It was a review of Game 1. What I said was true. Even Coach Pop admitted that LMA was flat-footed because he's working on something (Could be a slight hip problem. We never know)

Coach Pop adjusted by starting Gasol over Dedmon. He adjusted on Game 2 and it works even if he didnt start Dedmon.

Kawhi is the top scorer for the team in the playoffs.. but you can't rely on him too much. If he scores 40 or 50 every game it's a bad sign. The beautiful game that helped us gain those titles are the exact opposite of ISO. I hate to see Kawhi play like Carmel Anthony, it's not sustainable against the Warriors.
    However, you apparently ignore the fact that Pop is still the GOAT. Look at this G6 right now, it's a 30+ point blowout without Tony and Kawhi @ the Toyota Center. Shame on you for calling yourself a Spurs fan.

undangi na inyong stats ky daug ng mga tigulang

So it's going to be a 4 All-Stars vs 1 All-Star WCF? I dig that. Not expecting anything, but at least we upgraded from a first round exit in 2015, 2nd round exit in 2016 and now if we ever do so, it's a WCF exit and a lot better than the other 2 leading MVP candidates of Westbrook and Harden.

Just for fun:

it's a win! on to the WCF! #GSG !

we got a good series comin'...

congrats spurs, great game by pop...

bwesit ning spurs

Na unsa na?

11.    Advertisement