Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by shebacs View Post
    Dude, have you heard Da Foe speak? And he can pull off the shinigami look.

So I'm here for shinigami and totally rooting for different deathnoters every episode or season. If they can survive the 1st.
    I'm all up for Da Foe to play the Shinigami. I heard him on the trailer. It's just the whitewash thing for the protagonist, but that's just my two cents.

One of the best Anime I've ever seen in my life.

Found some actors audition for death note. I think the dialogues are cringey.

Netflix, your Light (dialogue) sounds like a m----.

---
    http://www.oneononenyc.com/events/sessions/29924

John Shea, director of the New York office of Frontier Booking International since 1993, has helped maintain and strengthen its reputation as a top agency. FBI is known for establishing the careers of some of today's top stars, beginning with its first client, Courtney Cox. The ever-growing talent division of FBI specializes in performers of all ethnicities. Their clients have been recognized in various mediums of entertainment (especially film, television, and theatre). John's clients can be seen in Broadway's upcoming A BRONX TALE and THE BODYGUARD, the films DEATH NOTE, PATRIOT GAMES, DERAILED, BLOCK ISLAND, on television in FEED THE BEAST, ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, BULL, GOTHAM, SHADES OF BLUE, DESIGNATED SURVIVOR, and many more.
    Last edited by shebacs; 04-13-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    Here we go again with this whitewashing s**t! Who gives a s**t??!? Not the Japanese I can tell you that. Search ninu sa Youtube with keywords "Japanese response to whitewashing", they don't even know what the f**k that term is. They're even more grateful and hoping that a Hollywood remake will be done to their famous animes and have a Hollywood actor play the parts since to them that is a big honor and it will get more coverage and fanbase in Japan compared to a Japanese actually playing the part. One interview I saw in Youtube made me laugh so hard, a Japanese was told that a lot of people have been criticizing Scarlet for playing the part of Major and the interviewer asked the Jap what might be the reason, Jap responded "Why hate her? They must have really high standards.". The only ones making a big deal out of this are the weeaboos/fanboys.
    Murag kita ko ani na video. VLog man to sa usa ka jap guy who speak engl. hehe

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12