Page 1002 of 1003 FirstFirst ... 9929991000100110021003 LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 10023

Quote Originally Posted by tamse View Post
    @carbrill mao buh? iya papa 1 year pa na anak na ni siya man. what's the disadvantages?
    Member pd ka sa micc sis?

Quote Originally Posted by JIGS View Post
    Member pd ka sa micc sis?
    nope. don't know what that means. we just want another dog that time, tapos nakita namo siya. so we got him. and now he's like looking for a girl, that's why i feel like he needs ..errr..to do it with someone. pero the past few weeks wa naman kaayo. so waiting for his 2nd birthday will be totally fine.

Ah..ok same ta puro pd male aqng labrador.micc means mactan island canine club..

@carbrill mao buh? iya papa 1 year pa na anak na ni siya man. what's the disadvantages?
    1. think of a human kid 12-14 years old.
    2. A responsible breeder will always maintain the good quality of the breed or making the quality close to perfect. Sad to say nowadays breeding is a business more on profit.

There's no advantage it is just being ethical breeder and responsible owner.

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    Okay lang bro, nice bitaw kaayo sayang lang wala na sya nag breed karon. Busy na sa pag manage sa iyang anak nga si Morrisette sa iyang showbiz career.

Once makauli ko plano na pud ko mangita ug mga nindot nga breeder. Kumusta naman ka? Long time no hear
    Okay lang ko bai. Yeah nice to iya line kay labi na tong line nilang simon and silver ni mickoy. C JM kay murag nag breed pa man. I am not sure if you know him.

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    1. think of a human kid 12-14 years old.
    2. A responsible breeder will always maintain the good quality of the breed or making the quality close to perfect. Sad to say nowadays breeding is a business more on profit.

There's no advantage it is just being ethical breeder and responsible owner.
    no plan to be a breeder bro. I dont even have plan to ask for money, maski pang pliti lang sa pagdala ako ask. Ako man gani gipa kapon ni akong mga iro kay samokan ko aning mag sugod na ilang..errr..feeling. mangita ug pama agi mo gawas, naa pay mag bugno. I just thought maybe he need it na, but got your point, he's still a kid. Kami man gud iya pag tripan sa iyang gibati. mao na maka ingon kag nangita na jud siya.

our 9-yr-old lab retriever just passed away this morning kalit2x lang. She had no signs or symptoms. wala man sad na food poison. lagsik pa man ghapon..nagligo pa gani ko nya.. lost a member of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by gomugomu View Post
    our 9-yr-old lab retriever just passed away this morning kalit2x lang. She had no signs or symptoms. wala man sad na food poison. lagsik pa man ghapon..nagligo pa gani ko nya.. lost a member of the family.
    Sorry for your loss bai.

- - - Updated - - -

no plan to be a breeder bro. I dont even have plan to ask for money, maski pang pliti lang sa pagdala ako ask. Ako man gani gipa kapon ni akong mga iro kay samokan ko aning mag sugod na ilang..errr..feeling. mangita ug pama agi mo gawas, naa pay mag bugno. I just thought maybe he need it na, but got your point, he's still a kid. Kami man gud iya pag tripan sa iyang gibati. mao na maka ingon kag nangita na jud siya.
    Nope that's not mean ready na cya ms. It means he is showing his dominant to you. If he or she is humping to you he is just telling you that he is the leader of the pack and you are his follower. so masking cute tan awon badlonga. Be the leader to your pack.

nope. don't know what that means. we just want another dog that time, tapos nakita namo siya. so we got him. and now he's like looking for a girl, that's why i feel like he needs ..errr..to do it with someone. pero the past few weeks wa naman kaayo. so waiting for his 2nd birthday will be totally fine.
    mam naa koy female na lab chocolate brown ganahan ta ko paliwatan pero 7 yrs old na siya wala pa kasulay ug panganak

Senior na nga age sa imong dog.. Ayaw nalng na ebreed kay looy na keu mapreggy ana nga edad...

this one of the nicest breed of dog, pang pamilya jd

11.    Advertisement