Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

BTW by being a member of TRC you become a partner of Bo in HIS Ministries in helping the poor

http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=45402

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hdayono View Post
    Unsaon pgpa unmember ani, d ko gnahan mo bayad ug 500 per month
    Pila may returns nimo anang imong 500 per month? Kinsa kaha ang Truly Rich ani nga scheme noh..?

if stock updates ra jud imong gi apas, then this one's not for you since naa ray mga free sites diha nga everyday pod naghatag ug updates - and they are pretty much the same sa ilang mga recommendations.

Me I don't mind paying 497 per month kay daghan man kog makat-onan sa ilang mga bonus nga power talks, wealth strategies and audio materials nga inspiring kaayo ug makapa develop sa imong spiritual life.
    Last edited by shayneyap; 06-22-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Medyo bug-at2x jud na ang P500 per month labi na gamay ra imo capital let's say <P50k. Pwede mag amot2x lng mo sa imo kaila nga investor pud or better pangitag generous friend nga mu share ra for free...

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    Medyo bug-at2x jud na ang P500 per month labi na gamay ra imo capital let's say <P50k. Pwede mag amot2x lng mo sa imo kaila nga investor pud or better pangitag generous friend nga mu share ra for free...
    Yap i agree, however when i gave it a try, i realized i was gaining more than the 500 i am spending

Quote Originally Posted by ghostie2472 View Post
    Pila may returns nimo anang imong 500 per month? Kinsa kaha ang Truly Rich ani nga scheme noh..?
    Enrolling in BOs TRC, its like enrolling in a school . . its not money investment but rather investment on your knowledge. you get advise which to buy or sell stocks, spiritual lessons, business learning . . .

check out link below

Last edited by jabez_rmc; 06-25-2016 at 02:19 AM.

I've had a lot of friends who are firm believers of Bo Sanchez, and I myself was able to attend one session of his Sunday preaching. He really gives a good insight about faith and its relation to financial/practical aspects in life.

I became interested about his humble beginnings and I came across this interview where he discussed how he chose to be poor then turned it around to be financially successful so he could continue to reach out and impart his learning with us.

His experiences can really be enlightening especially for us Filipinos who need to be more financially educated in terms of general money saving and investments.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaulstorloty View Post
    I've had a lot of friends who are firm believers of Bo Sanchez, and I myself was able to attend one session of his Sunday preaching. He really gives a good insight about faith and its relation to financial/practical aspects in life.

I became interested about his humble beginnings and I came across this interview where he discussed how he chose to be poor then turned it around to be financially successful so he could continue to reach out and impart his learning with us.

His experiences can really be enlightening especially for us Filipinos who need to be more financially educated in terms of general money saving and investments.
    agree bro . . .it helps us stay away from poverty mindset to abundance mindset

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234