Page 55 of 258 FirstFirst ... 455253545556575865 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    Lol! I can only conclude you aren't a Cebuano or haven't been staying in Cebu to realize the change pre-post-current flyover for such mediocre opinions.

But let me help educate you... the flyovers have been there before Rama's time since it addressed the traffic situation they encountered during Tomas' era and the next step was the BRT as adding more jeepeney's or private cars on the street would worsen the situation plus and alternative to cheaper and more timely public transportation. Clearly King Drama doesn't have enough foresight to know what he needs to do next especially on traffic.

Wow, sulogoon? Emperor? Emperor brandy? hehe Yep, you definitely killed your cells.
    Try daw sugo sa imong gi sweldo-an na dli mag storya ug hinubog, take a drug test and stop destroying both your brain cells.

Cult? Tsk tsk... Now I'm beginning to wonder if it maybe too late for your cells to recover.
    Out of topic na kaayo and wala na logic imong storya para tubayan. hehe

Please be more challenging and educated in your response coz I can only stoop so low.
    Last election patang duha naglantugi nya pildero ka. samot na karon, may pa brain cell brain cell paka.

Maypa balik ka larga overseas kay pildiro lang gihapon ka
    Last edited by necrotic freak; 04-20-2016 at 09:19 AM.

This does not seem to be a scientific survey but it definitely has much more respondents that that of the big survey groups. Interesting results that I am sure some would disagree with. But nonetheless, with the exception of one area, I find it indicative of how the vote will go in Cebu on May 9.
    Duterte, Garcia, Rama lead in Sun.Star online poll | Sun.Star

^^ I find this interesting and questionable regarding the survey. But since Sunstar is owned by the Garcias, I don't find it surprising.

The reason I don't prefer the Garcias is when I found out they are directly or indirectly connected on those things that Duterte strongly opposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    ^^ I find this interesting and questionable regarding the survey. But since Sunstar is owned by the Garcias, I don't find it surprising.

The reason I don't prefer the Garcias is when I found out they are directly or indirectly connected on those things that Duterte strongly opposes.
    I wouuld not have trusted the survey too if they were conducted by Sunstar or any other media outlet. But unless Sunstar can control or influence Survey Monkey then I think the results are fairly accurate.

And I don't get the logic of your saying that the Garcias are directly or indirectly opposed to the things Duterte strongly opposes. Like what? And it that were true, why would Duterte support One Cebu? Are you saying Duterte would sell out? I don't think so. In fairness, all anyone has against the Garcias are allegations from this morally corrupt, power hungry and vindictive yellow administration. That is a fact. Before the Garcia haters castigate me here, let me say that if any of the Garcias or anyone else for that matter are really proven to be corrupt, then may they rot in jail.

But to me, I would rather go with the Garcias, who are supporting Digong, than with any of the sellouts with this present yellow administration.

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    I wouuld not have trusted the survey too if they were conducted by Sunstar or any other media outlet. But unless Sunstar can control or influence Survey Monkey then I think the results are fairly accurate.

And I don't get the logic of your saying that the Garcias are directly or indirectly opposed to the things Duterte strongly opposes. Like what? And it that were true, why would Duterte support One Cebu? Are you saying Duterte would sell out? I don't think so. In fairness, all anyone has against the Garcias are allegations from this morally corrupt, power hungry and vindictive yellow administration. That is a fact. Before the Garcia haters castigate me here, let me say that if any of the Garcias or anyone else for that matter are really proven to be corrupt, then may they rot in jail.

But to me, I would rather go with the Garcias, who are supporting Digong, than with any of the sellouts with this present yellow administration.
    Go to Leyte and you'll know what I mean... especially if you'll ask native Leyteños. This goes beyond corruption and power hungry allegation.

With regards in Duterte / One Cebu... Ingon si Duterte sa usa ka news interview, modawat siya sa endorsment pero dili cia decided mo support ni Winston Garcia.

Anyways, it's just my personal choice why I do not like the Garcias... especially offsprings of Pablo Garcia (patriarch).

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Wala sad koy interest mu apil anang pagka politiko. Hopefully naa lng sad mu apil na bag.o na nindot ug plataporma.
    apil ko beh

Let me toss a coin. HAHAHA

maypa inyo tabangan si Tomas sa survey sa Sunstar mga mego.

nindot si tommy bai., kay si rama naay envolvment sa drug syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Go to Leyte and you'll know what I mean... especially if you'll ask native Leyteños. This goes beyond corruption and power hungry allegation.

With regards in Duterte / One Cebu... Ingon si Duterte sa usa ka news interview, modawat siya sa endorsment pero dili cia decided mo support ni Winston Garcia.

Anyways, it's just my personal choice why I do not like the Garcias... especially offsprings of Pablo Garcia (patriarch).
    If you have something personal against the offspring of Pabling Garcia, then that is your right and no one can stop you from feeling how you do. But you and others have been alluding to corruption charges against then with nothing tangible. Yes, there is a pending case against Gwen but nothing has been proven. If she is guilty then atong prisohon, di ba? And besides, look at the alternatives. Would you rather have the do nothing yellow minions running our province.

And about your statement that Duterte is not supporting One Cebu and Wiston Garcia, i am sorry to disappoint you but Duterte has committed to fully support One Cebu and all it's candidates.

11.    Advertisement