Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by annerhexian View Post
    Inday wala jd tka na delete sa ako memory
    Hahahaha

hahaha. singles EB dayon ta balik. aw!
    nvm nlng, nag change preference nako

ayaw ninyo edelete oi, i archive rana hahahah

reformat oi. hahahaha empty recycle bin. unsa pajd?

How can I unlove you? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by spotless mind View Post
    I've watched "Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind" several times and i still wish until now that there is really a way to erase someone from one's memory. Life would be a lot easier. And less depressing... wadya think? how would you want that to be? i really don't know if there's such a thing but if there is, im willing to spend my hard-earned money on it. bitter, huh? (blech!)
    Kung mapalit lang na ky usa nko mo-linya ana bisag taas line. #hugotpamore #bittermuch

but what can we do.. there's no such thing.. even amnesia can't help it. the only way to avoid it, is through time... time heals... moving on takes so much time. it's like a living hell facing each day with the pain s/he's caused u but slowly accept everything and in time everything will be fine. so much fine that u can't even remember how much a fool u have become when u once loved that someone.

No, human as we are then we can't. Remember, we can forgive but we can never forget. Dili ta prehas sa Hard disk sa computer na kung naa tay mga files na dli na ganahan then pwd ra nato madelete.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Will you please?

it's like fighting a losing battle.....

ako pud!!!! unsaun pag-erase? gi-bolpen man gud oi!!!!

Blog Entries
    di jd ka kalimot sa isa ka tawo, labina if daghan mog kagahapon. Give it time coz time heals all things. Soon you'll just remember the person without the feelings and emotion.

Blog Entries
    Lisud jud kalimtan ang tao hilabi na ug daghan mong mga nindot nga memories. Dont dwell on the bad part, remember the happy memories nga inyo gi share. Sometimes man gud, ang tao mga mo abot sa atong kinabuhi dili meant to stay with us forever, sometimes mo abot ra sila to make us a better person, to discover more about ourselves, for him/her to teach you so many things in life and that goes to the other person. Naay gina ingon nga people come into our lives to be either a blessing or a lesson, well, that person could be BOTH. He/She came into your life as a blessing to teach you lessons in life to make you a better person. If that person made you a better person than before, then you should rejoice as he/she probably is a better person than before both of you met as well.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast