Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

For me, no.. mura na daw tuh gihugaw hugawan natu ang sakramento sa ginoo..hehehe

dapat i-legalized na dini kay di jud kalikayan naay mga couples nga di najud ma-reconciled or di najud nila ma worked out ilang relasyun....

IF imong rason na mag divorce mo kay: Dili healthy ang relationship, wa ka na lipay, sige ra mo away ug uban pa then Divorce is not for you. (you should say no to divorce)

IF imong rason aron remove inyong rights, obligation, separation sa inyong financial assets, properties ug uban pa. Then Divorce is for you. (you should say yes to divorce)

kilanlan ba jud nato ang Divorce sa pilipinas? or ispend na lang ang budget para sa implementation anang law sa ubang butang like family planning ug unsa pa diha.

and btw anang term na i-legalize murag d man na mao. kay wa man tay illegal na divorce.
    Last edited by nonoyantoine; 09-13-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoyantoine View Post
    IF imong rason na mag divorce mo kay: Dili healthy ang relationship, wa ka na lipay, sige ra mo away ug uban pa then Divorce is not for you. (you should say no to divorce)

IF imong rason aron remove inyong rights, obligation, separation sa inyong financial assets, properties ug uban pa. Then Divorce is for you. (you should say yes to divorce)

kilanlan ba jud nato ang Divorce sa pilipinas? or ispend na lang ang budget para sa implementation anang law sa ubang butang like family planning ug unsa pa diha.

and btw anang term na i-legalize murag d man na mao. kay wa man tay illegal na divorce.
    libog man akong kutaw ani oi.. unsay tirada nimo bai.. rugby or katol?

mao gani mag divorce kay dili na healthy.. say NO pa nuon?

yes na nuon sa divorce on financial grounds? insik tingali ka bai noh?

"way illegal nga divorce".. giunsa gud nimo pag suyop imong sabaw.. to legalize divorce in this country means, to make it available to those seeking divorce.. pilosophizing pud ka sa tubaan oi..
    Last edited by Passport; 09-13-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    libog man akong kutaw ani oi.. unsay tirada nimo bai.. rugby or katol?

mao gani mag divorce kay dili na healthy.. say NO pa nuon?

yes na nuon sa divorce on financial grounds? insik tingali ka bai noh?

"way illegal nga divorce".. giunsa gud nimo pag suyop imong sabaw.. to legalize divorce in this country means, to make it available to those seeking divorce.. pilosophizing pud ka sa tubaan oi..
    Sobra pud ka magbutang ug buwakbuwak sa imong comment bai uy. You sound rude already.

My point is, if the problems you have with your marriage is that of you're unhappy, you just can't get along, and the relationship is just not working anymore, I just think that you're better off to separate than to get divorced. In that way, it will save you money and time. Costly pud bya ang divorce.

But, if you're concern about properties, child custody and financial assets, ug unsaon pagdivide and settle ana, then divorce is an option. These things are easier if they undergo legal process. No lalis, fair judgement. Pero gasto pud, pero maoy best option sa ani na situation.

I just pointed out my opinion of getting divorced, you don't have to agree with me... and you don't have to be rude either.

No, di ko Intsik, but if I am, naa kay problema sa mga Intsik?

I said "way illegal na divorce" because no divorce has been happening yet. It's just not possible until they legalize it.

Peace. Kalma lang, nana bitaw ta sa saktong edad.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoyantoine View Post
    Sobra pud ka magbutang ug buwakbuwak sa imong comment bai uy. You sound rude already.

My point is, if the problems you have with your marriage is that of you're unhappy, you just can't get along, and the relationship is just not working anymore, I just think that you're better off to separate than to get divorced. In that way, it will save you money and time. Costly pud bya ang divorce.

But, if you're concern about properties, child custody and financial assets, ug unsaon pagdivide and settle ana, then divorce is an option. These things are easier if they undergo legal process. No lalis, fair judgement. Pero gasto pud, pero maoy best option sa ani na situation.

I just pointed out my opinion of getting divorced, you don't have to agree with me... and you don't have to be rude either.

No, di ko Intsik, but if I am, naa kay problema sa mga Intsik?

I said "way illegal na divorce" because no divorce has been happening yet. It's just not possible until they legalize it.

Peace. Kalma lang, nana bitaw ta sa saktong edad.
    what is rude with the truth?

Lightbulb sakto man gud unta karon panahuna kay di biyaan apan pun-an arun mas bibo...sabot mi daan ana sako chix arun wa gasto ;)

--- updating ---

House OKs bill simplifying remarriage for divorced Filipinos
    NOTE: News link courtesy of MSN.com

They should it lessen the cause of having to split the legal properties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    what is rude with the truth?
    Honestly nonoyantoine is correct. You're being rude. The truth is obscure and only half of what it really is. What nonoyantoine points out are the objectives that can be achieve with divorce. However after reading your first response I have to say that racial slurs aren't really good indicators of an honest and truthful discussion.

yup, agree nga nai divorce atong nasod...

what duh!
    It's a big NO!

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast