Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is to exhaust USA of weapons, ready for the plucking for Russia, N.Korea, China, and some Middle-Eastern countries who will not think twice of backstabbing if opportunity rises. Think for a moment ug walay USA to intervene. Do you think ingon ani atong kahimtang ron? USA is the equaliser else we all be doomed. Europe is in no way a superpower.They are busy making money as well as Japan. Anyway to end all means is Nuclear. I heard USA have mastered the art of clustered-nuclear bombing.

The problem with nuclear weapons 50 years ago is the delivery and accuracy. That is why Russian build the biggest Nuclear bomb to date to compensate accuracy. If you can't hit it then make a big blast that's Russia.

And the second problem is delivery. How can you deliver a million megaton bomb? Plane? Wala pa kalupad ang plane or kaabot sa target , papas na sa mapa. So I heard USA made clustered-nuclear bombs for ease of delivery and do a bombing run.

As much as others dislike USA for messing with other people's lives but it's the only way to achieve balance to this world. History told them that if they will not act on something global then it will come back to them ten-fold. Remember Pearl harbor.

P.S: We are still here and enjoying our freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by unswa View Post

As much as others dislike USA for messing with other people's lives but it's the only way to achieve balance to this world. History told them that if they will not act on something global then it will come back to them ten-fold. Remember Pearl harbor.

P.S: We are still here and enjoying our freedom.
    Well, sayang man pud ang 500 pesos fee plus Jollibee meal kung walay mu-protesta against the US.

I am actually HERE in JIZAN which is really very near that area where they are bombing yemen! SO far I have only heard the fighter jets flying across the skies but I do not hear the bombings kay in a way medyo layu pa gehapon mi ana! But for those who are really near that area, like Najran where the Houthis have attacked, bombs can be heard from a mile away or so! But even if we are far from those regions, still we are on red alert here!

PS
    I just arrived here April 5, 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by angel_brey View Post
    I am actually HERE in JIZAN which is really very near that area where they are bombing yemen! SO far I have only heard the fighter jets flying across the skies but I do not hear the bombings kay in a way medyo layu pa gehapon mi ana! But for those who are really near that area, like Najran where the Houthis have attacked, bombs can be heard from a mile away or so! But even if we are far from those regions, still we are on red alert here!

PS
    Doc, uli na dri balik pinas. Magpa cleaning ko ngipon.

Quote Originally Posted by angel_brey View Post

PS
    Uli na Doc, naa na man kay rason, give it up and go abroad another day.
    Delikado na sa escalation diha puwede pa ra ba pun-an ug Y ang ISIL ma I-SILLY na.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    Doc, uli na dri balik pinas. Magpa cleaning ko ngipon.
    Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    Uli na Doc, naa na man kay rason, give it up and go abroad another day.
    Delikado na sa escalation diha puwede pa ra ba pun-an ug Y ang ISIL ma I-SILLY na.
    Hahha ahak man mo uy! OK ra lageh mi diri pramis hahaha MEDIA has its way of really hyping things up with their reports so do not believe everything that the TV says or shows you! Hehehe

Kung ang YEMENI pa na kauban nako na doctor pa storyahun, OVER ra sad daw kaayu ang Saudi mka react about ana na war kay sa tinuoray lang daw, Saudi wants to dominate Yemen unya that war is pointless to the extent na namatyan lang ang Saudi ug 8 ka soldiers and then they wage an all out war against yemen by bombing them and killing thousands!

Atimana, mao na ang batasan sa arabs! Gamayng bikil, mubalos ug dako paita

The root of this War is due to religion between to big Muslim group ( Sunni & Shia). The current president of Yemen is a Sunni Muslim, while the previous president who supports Houthi rebels are Shia. these two groups are like a positive and negative pole of magnet can't be attract to each other even though they are both Muslim.

The Houthi rebels in Yemen was supported by Iran which is a Shia Muslim Country, when the president of Yemen asked help to the Saudi king Majority Sunni Muslim, of course Saudi will help his Sunni neighbors.

Para sa ato mga kababayan diha dapit sa boarder sa Yemen, Ingat lang gyud permi, ug labaw sa tanan mag Ampo ...

Maayo nalang linaw diri sa eastern province . Al - Jubail ..

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12