Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Furious 7

Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post
    @luff101 - lagi ug katong iyang pag sutli sa double alpha..ug katong last na sya nga mo jump sa plane with his car, nyahahaha..ug katong nakuha na nla ang gods-eye,,,pina singit daun.."Can I check may mail" nyahahahaha..
    "Can I check my mail" mao ni pina ka epic! hehehe

Hahaha. Simang jud kaau nis Tyrese Gibson oe. hahahaha! Fitting ending to a series jud

Quote Originally Posted by shiekdomz View Post
    Hahaha. Simang jud kaau nis Tyrese Gibson oe. hahahaha! Fitting ending to a series jud
    The series hasn't ended.

Awesome movie. Worth it ang gi bayad sa sinehan. Di man unta ko mu kuyog ug watch. Hahaha.

Cried at the last part of the movie. You can clearly see they are more than friends, they are family.

Awwwh, tulo sip-on. Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by geo25 View Post
    The series hasn't ended.

Aw wa pa diay boss? Hahaha. Abi nakog mao nato hehe. Maau nuon!

Quote Originally Posted by shiekdomz View Post
    Aw wa pa diay boss? Hahaha. Abi nakog mao nato hehe. Maau nuon!
    Naa talks late last year about an 8th film. One of Paul Walker's brothers joining as a new character. Dili na stand in mag-artista na ang usa. Considering how the current installment is performing, they're going to milk this franchise dry.
    Last edited by geo25; 04-10-2015 at 01:29 AM.

saw it today. action set pieces were fun and entertaining and weren't repetitive. some funny moments like when Vin and Paul returned lines that were said to them earlier in the movie or Djimon Honsou's lines being mostly "WHAT?!". the Paul Walker tribute at the end was a nice touch. if I had a soul, I probably would have shed a tear. but I think the movie ran on for too long and the plot was sort of dumb. they keep saying how Shaw can't be found, but he keeps showing up every chance he gets lol. they could have finished him off back in Abu Dhabi if they just kept running him over with the car. an okay movie, but a hell lot of fun.

paul walker gone, id still watch Fast ang Furious if theres a new movie.. the story the cars and the hype everything is der, nice ang writer sa movie, as long as naa si Vin diesel ug si Tyrese Gibson .. ahahha

fun part sa movie katong sa airplane gi auto eject ang parachute.. ahahaha fun fun

10.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213