Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • sure! why not?!

41 46.07%
  • no way!

48 53.93%
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

1 Peter 2:9

9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

If they are sincere enough and profoundly devoted to serve GOD then why not,
    They did not chose in becoming a part of the third *** they were born with it and it would be irrational to judge them whilst on the other hand we are not the right entity to judge them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    1 Peter 2:9

9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

If they are sincere enough and profoundly devoted to serve GOD then why not,
    They did not chose in becoming a part of the third *** they were born with it and it would be irrational to judge them whilst on the other hand we are not the right entity to judge them as well.
    no sincere and devout Christian practices homosexuality because the bible is clear, homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord. The bible is also clear that those who practice homosexuality will not enter heaven.

hmmmm...
    i am not against with these people, in fact i have a lot of friends like them.
    many are called, but few are chosen. do u think this type of people are chosen ones? it's for you to ponder TS.

Quote Originally Posted by CebusBest Boneless Lechon View Post
    there is only two gender male and female
    For an account with a business name, I doubt your doing your business any good with your comment.

I'd rather have all kinds of sexuality that's not straight in any church or whatever holy ground you believe in so long as they do good towards other people.

^^hahaha.. bitaw sensitive bya ni nga issue.. kuyaw ma boycott ning iyang lechon.

Elite Member
    Its 2015 and we still act like uncivilized men at this topic. People are people, no matter their differences. As long as they aren't degrading society, I see no problem. I'm more pissed off at hypocrites and plaster saints.

bitaw luoy mani sila kay abnormal mana sila pagkatawo gud .. saon taman nga ingon ana man jud na sila ... ang naka pait lang ani nila pud kay dominante mga tag-as ug garbo, mga buluyagon pajud ( dili tanan ) ...

Okay rako ug naa na sila sa Simbahan basta dili lang magpabuyab parihas ra sa normal nga tawo nga buotan ... dili bastos ...

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    no sincere and devout Christian practices homosexuality because the bible is clear, homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord. The bible is also clear that those who practice homosexuality will not enter heaven.
    At least they can many to enter into heaven if of course "they are devoted and sincere enough to serve"
    Then what about if anyone who believes in him "Jesus Christ" will have eternal life?

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    At least they can many to enter into heaven if of course "they are devoted and sincere enough to serve"
    Then what about if anyone who believes in him "Jesus Christ" will have eternal life?
    No one who truly believes will remain homosexual. The epistle was written as a warning. Kon di sila motahod sa gisulti sa pulong sa Ginoo nagpamatuod lang na nga wa sila nituo.. Di mada ug lip service ang Christian life.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    No one who truly believes will remain homosexual. The epistle was written as a warning. Kon di sila motahod sa gisulti sa pulong sa Ginoo nagpamatuod lang na nga wa sila nituo.. Di mada ug lip service ang Christian life.
    That is correct so in that sense they can serve the church because deeds are necessary, then why prevent them from exhibiting that they love GOD. I think salvation is for everyone even great criminals and murderers were given the chance.

11.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast