Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Boss @KE-25 asa ta maka palit retail sa inyung produce? Nahan ko cilantro, basil, and some leafy greens unta.

- - - Updated - - -

Boss @KE-25 asa ta maka palit retail sa inyung produce? Nahan ko cilantro, basil, and some leafy greens unta.

Blog Entries
    wow! na-inlove ko sa veggies good job sir

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

We will be doing retail in the Echo Store Cebu , opening soon by Maria Luisa. We also deliver , new customer minimum is 3 kilos first order , then 5 kilos thereafter , 5 kilos will be the actual minimum of delivery within Cebu City. Pm me your email address so I can send you a list of our produce and prices. Thanks

36 Shades of Mint!

Last edited by KE-25; 02-12-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Blog Entries
    Fresh Daily! We deliver daily to give you the best and freshest produce!

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    We will be doing retail in the Echo Store Cebu , opening soon by Maria Luisa. We also deliver , new customer minimum is 3 kilos first order , then 5 kilos thereafter , 5 kilos will be the actual minimum of delivery within Cebu City. Pm me your email address so I can send you a list of our produce and prices. Thanks

36 Shades of Mint!

Thanks sir, will wait for the opening of your retail store, dili sab ko ka hurot ug 3kg of veggies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    Thanks sir, will wait for the opening of your retail store, dili sab ko ka hurot ug 3kg of veggies
    Yup Thanks , although supplier ra ko sa Echo Store but its going to be a cool organic store with a lot of growers products around the philippines available. And yes , for household its best to go retail , thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Love the red rosas for valentines ! hope u guys had a wonderful time

Blog Entries
    My Salad treats are coming around

Restaurant owners and Chefs will love this new variety of romaine

For orders please call or text 0917 630 2010 or Check our page at www.facebook.com/ronsfarmdirect

Blog Entries
    We Listen and Communicate with our customers to come up with an even better product and service.

Can I visit your farm? Also, put me on your list.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast