Default UHG Opening for January 2015

We need 50 plus agents on January for Provider Services. Applicants must have at least 6 months of call center experience. R.N's or Nursing graduate is not required. You may apply as early as now. If interested, please reply or send me a private message so that I can give you my e-mail address for you to forward your resume and i you have other questions. You may text me @ 0922-208-8555. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelmike View Post
    We need 50 plus agents on January for Provider Services. Applicants must have at least 6 months of call center experience. R.N's or Nursing graduate is not required. You may apply as early as now. If interested, please reply or send me a private message so that I can give you my e-mail address for you to forward your resume and i you have other questions. You may text me @ 0922-208-8555. Thank you.
    pm sent. I texted you boss. Kindly check
    lamats!

Default uhg inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by michtiza View Post
    pm sent. I texted you boss. Kindly check
    lamats!
    I've texted you with my e-mail address. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

To those who are interested to apply. Please forward me your resume's/curriculum vitae. PM me for my e-mail address and I will give you instruction for faster processing. Thank you.

Murag nindot ni ah!

Hi wla ko call center exp but health insurance background naa... pwede ra kha noh?

Hello all, we need more agents who have at least 6 months of call center experience. no issues with attendance and who are very flexible. If you want to apply, please txt 0922-208-8555 / 0906-500-7334. I'll text you as to where you can send your resume because I can't post my company e-mail here. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

hi chielie. para ana nga support kay need gyud namo ang naay call center experience nga voice support man gud ni siya. pero i pm lang ko. i send lang imong resume daan nako kay ingnon lang taka if mag open among back office.

Guys, the start date will be on January 19, 2015. So to those who are interested. Please txt or call me at please txt 0922-208-8555 / 0906-500-7334 if you more questions. Thank you.

8.    Advertisement