Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 4

Banned User
    Blog Entries

gonna watch it this weekend!

weekend pa pd ko.. imax this is it!

saw it... batian ko... nndot tali sa imax tungod sa effects.. but story kay ambt lang, na kulangan ko.....
    Last edited by ryanrocks; 06-26-2014 at 12:16 AM.

wasted almost 3 hours of my life. it is just bad. from the piss awful acting, dialogue that i could swore a 6th grader could do better. to the shameless product placement. and corny punchlines. sure you kinda going to expect that with any Michael Bay movies afterall ur in it for the action petchew pechew bang bang kaboom! scenes but my God it's like there not even trying and i thought revenge of the fallen was bad. i would rather watch a whole series of power rangers and get a better story line... i even might shed a tear for the red ranger. im a transformers fan and i can ignore bad acting less than desirable writing. but this!? they just made it to a whole new level... a jar jar binks of a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tonioyantao View Post
    wasted almost 3 hours of my life. it is just bad. from the piss awful acting, dialogue that i could swore a 6th grader could do better. to the shameless product placement. and corny punchlines. sure you kinda going to expect that with any Michael Bay movies afterall ur in it for the action petchew pechew bang bang kaboom! scenes but my God it's like there not even trying and i thought revenge of the fallen was bad. i would rather watch a whole series of power rangers and get a better story line... i even might shed a tear for the red ranger. im a transformers fan and i can ignore bad acting less than desirable writing. but this!? they just made it to a whole new level... a jar jar binks of a movie.
    mas malingaw pko ni Sam nya.. maski ang characters (humans and robots) kay ni bati... wala ko kasabot ngano nin.ato..

bati ang storyline,characters... Bati nasad ang mga robots... although i really love GRIMLOCK... biggest,baddest in the movie...
    mas nindot jud si Sam Witwicky gihapon, ug si simons bato...kay naay funny moments ang movie, dili kay seryoso kaayu...
    Basta EFFECTS wise, superb jud...
    pero characters and storyline... its a no no for me...

wah. bati salidaa. giduka jud ko gabii sa ka taas-dugay-boring... way klaro istorya, makauga utok. not funny and poor acting. pool kaau ang buto2x ug explosion. 5/10 rating.

Blog Entries
    Bahala na ug mogasto ko ug P200 + snack unya bati ang comment, motan-aw gihapon ko. I have to see it but thanks for the warning..

oi bati diay? motan.aw bya unta ko ig week end..nagduha2 na noon ko

So base lng sa review ang special effect r gd ang nindot?? ... so meaning it's better to watch this on imax rather than those normal screen, since ang story line bati man atleast sa special effect m bawi thou you gotta pay more mn sd tsk tsk sayang kaayo diay ang 2hr plus ang story s T4.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast