Page 1179 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 116911761177117811791180118111821189 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 15021

Quote Originally Posted by jnom View Post
    Is everyone on Globe Broadband internet banned from tipidpc? Thats what I heard and I can't access tpc for 3 days now.
    dili man. ok ra man ang tipidpc diri.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    Di jud ko ka access ani na site sa uban IP sa globe: (mao pa ni na site ako na notice since mao mani ako ibrowse permi)
    Read Manga Online for Free. Online Manga Reader
    www.guildwars2.com (maglisod ko ug connect sa online game)

Sa inyo side, unsa na sites na di mo ka access?
    from different time, cant access this specific site then later i can access.Then if ma access na ko ang usa ka site the other one wont access anymore. Okey ra man ako ping and speed but dli ka access sa site. ako na gi ping but ping timeout.

Did you tried calling it from globe? I think this started when nag promo sila.

Quote Originally Posted by racing View Post
    from different time, cant access this specific site then later i can access.Then if ma access na ko ang usa ka site the other one wont access anymore. Okey ra man ako ping and speed but dli ka access sa site. ako na gi ping but ping timeout.

Did you tried calling it from globe? I think this started when nag promo sila.

Same jud ta. Yep, ako na gitawagan sa globe, ila pa daw iforward akong concern sa network na side and ila sad daw i check ang mga IPs.

Default Globe APN port settings

here is a little addition to the apn so that you can have consistent connection....applies only to android phones or phones where you can modify apn settings

Android:

go to Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names

add access point

Name: (anything)

APN: internet.globe.com.ph (postpaid); http.globe.com.ph (prepaid)

Proxy: Leave blank

Port: input any port number I have been using port numbers 80, 8080, and those 45000 to 65000

then click save

Test with different port numbers until you have found a stable port....

What I did was to create multiple apn's with different ports.

Make sure to test the stability of the connection before and after....best way to do this is video and web browsing.

Drawback is it cannot really do something about network congestion and crappy network issues, but most of the time you would have a better and stable connection compared to those who don't have ports open.

The reasoning for this is that it takes less time for the data to determine the available port. One other is that I have noticed that Globe's internet apn settings did have port 80 open in their internet configuration. It was only like two years ago that the new APNs don't have any open port.

Please give feed back if it is working. Thanks.

di jud ko ka log in sa Uplay na client para sa mga ubisoft games using globe, pero kung mag tether ko sakong Sun cellular na data kai maka log in ra ko sa uplay... nganu ni?

grabeha ani uy. 1 week na, some sites dili ma access ang uban ok. after router restart ma access na den taud2x lain nasad di ma-access. cge lang ko restart router ani. abi nako ako router ang prob pero di raman diay ako. lol

try daw disconnect modem para mu change up ip address

Quote Originally Posted by johnray27 View Post
    here is a little addition to the apn so that you can have consistent connection....applies only to android phones or phones where you can modify apn settings

Android:

go to Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names

add access point

Name: (anything)

APN: internet.globe.com.ph (postpaid); http.globe.com.ph (prepaid)

Proxy: Leave blank

Port: input any port number I have been using port numbers 80, 8080, and those 45000 to 65000

then click save

Test with different port numbers until you have found a stable port....

What I did was to create multiple apn's with different ports.

Make sure to test the stability of the connection before and after....best way to do this is video and web browsing.

Drawback is it cannot really do something about network congestion and crappy network issues, but most of the time you would have a better and stable connection compared to those who don't have ports open.

The reasoning for this is that it takes less time for the data to determine the available port. One other is that I have noticed that Globe's internet apn settings did have port 80 open in their internet configuration. It was only like two years ago that the new APNs don't have any open port.

Please give feed back if it is working. Thanks.
    ill try, i did ipconfig/flushdns from cmd prompt but didnt

When man intawn ni ma ayu oi? dli ko ka track sa akong package kay dli ka sud.... hayy... Post/EMS tracking - track-trace ka open mo?

Quote Originally Posted by yans311 View Post
    sa akong pocket wifi nga 3G signal.

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results
    sa asa ka nga area boss? sa apas lahug kaha kusog ba kaha ang LTE pocket.

11.    Advertisement