Page 841 of 946 FirstFirst ... 831838839840841842843844851 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 9456

Haha. Puwede ra kaayo.

Ayay ka! Nice one!

@ chinito. hala di diay ka ganahan sa akong hug...*okay

ako lang ihatag akong hugs kay clown, our warm and fuzzy teddy bear! TCCICTB! take care, coz i care. TEDDY BIR!
    Last edited by illidan_great; 05-26-2014 at 04:44 PM.

@Ilidan, hala wa jud ko ni ingon ana hahaha, hug pud tika be.... *hugs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chinito ko View Post
    @Ilidan, hala wa jud ko ni ingon ana hahaha, hug pud tika be.... *hugs!!!!

@chinito, touch-move na bai, lol

Huhuhu, luuya nko oi

@davinport exactly. lol

share lang ko, lately i've been in a slump, these internal battles that i couldn't escape nor hide myself away from. It involves with this straight guy, whom i find very attractive. Every morning i get to have a chance to sit right next to him, intentionally i would let our skins touch, thinking it is the closest moment i can ever have with him. Sometimes, i think maka notice siya sa akong malicious intentions, or maybe i am just overthinking. But the point is, maka notice man siya or dili, I know and I really should do something about this, that there is nothing good i can gain from him. It feels like looking through the mirror of Erised, i would just stand and stare at the reflection that shows my heart's most desperate desire, but gives no knowledge nor truth. It feels like I am wasting myself away from it. There is a struggle to escape from this madness. haayyyyyzzz #sadness

^ makarelate lage ko anang "intentionally i would let our skins touch" nya mu lean ko sa person, labi na magsakay puj. duka2 kunuhay. hihi

kumusta na man ning grupuha?

Quote Originally Posted by chinito ko View Post
    Huhuhu, luuya nko oi
    Hala ka, nangluod si Ilidan.

Just sharing, "Crushes are fun. Or at least they’re supposed to be fun as long as you keep them that way. As long as you don’t get emotionally invested or fixated or keep imagining your reality to be what it is not – crushes are fun. But if you expect too much or feel too easily, you might end up with self-inflicted heart ache which just leaves you feeling empty-handed or just plain empty. And all of this for someone who never even promised you anything from the start."

@silahis, oo gyud bai, mga da moves! >.<
    We have the usual hangouts on wednesdays and weekends. Bisag ganahan ka mo join namo on wednesdays, stretch out our brain muscles, dyeing our grey matter grey! hehehe. Ikaw, musta naman ka? last kita nato was march 16. lol
    @MenSana, naka basa ko na article somewhere. hmmmff. yes, crushes are supposed to be fun. But, we always have this urge to acquire something that we can remotely have. Especially if we are given a little bit of hope, and then to a surprise find ourselves clinging onto it, desperately. It is a sickening thought that is hard to be shaken-off.

11.    Advertisement