Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Good day, interested ko to be part sa imng team as drafter. part ko sa outsourcing team last 2010. client sad namu ang LTS Drafting.Pm lng me for further discussion or if need ka ug sample sa shop drawings nko, ingna lng ko kai mag send ko sa imuha.

count me in! i am also a freelance designer who can make interiors and exterior drawings thru cad, perspective presentations!
    you can visit my blog!

alwinbajan.blogspot.com

Hi, pa OT gamay. Namasin lang

Basin naay nangita license AutoCAD software.
    Im selling my AutoCAD 2013 license software
    AutoCAD 2013 full version
    Permanent license 1 year subscription
    Commercial product standalone
    1 seat only
    History:
    Gikan ni sa Singapore. I worked in a project management as a project coordinator sa Singapore last year, unfortunately my contract ended and was not renewed. Karon back to pinas nako work. Now im selling this software because kinahanglan og money. This is good to anyone who have drafting and autocad training bussiness. AutoCAD license is very expensive. You can check the authenticity of this and we can meet.
    Sabot sabot lang ta sa price. We can talk and negotiate and mag coffee..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matsalam View Post
    Please try this opportunity. Simply visit at YourJobPay.com Earn 10$ for every 30 second Task. Internet Job. Thank you.
    wee. pila na imong nakwarta diha master?

Good day!

Is the job still available? My interest and confidence to apply for this job increased after I had opened the attachments. I should say I am very familiar with this job and can finish this with such commendable quality and efficiency. I would very much appreciate if the company would consider an interview for you to know more of my qualifications.

Sincerely yours,
    Allain Mansueto Galeos

Default Applicant

Hi Sir,

I,ve been in curtainwall industry for almost 5 years, 1 (one) year as autocad operator in local projects, 2 (two) years as designer in middle east projects but locally base, and more than a year as senior designer in middle east projects but also locally base. I do shop drawings, cutting list, and MTO (material take off). I can easily adopt with your standards and I'm willing to work with you with less supervision and I have a strong internet connections. Please give me your e-mail address so I can send my sample of works. Here is my e-mail adress seraldemayette@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you sir & thank you for considering my application.

Quote Originally Posted by feland View Post
    Good Day To Istoryan Users.

I am Niņo and the current Team Leader/Project Coordinator of an outsourcing team creating shop drawings on Facade/Aluminum Glazing Projects utilizing Arcadia, Kawneer and LTS framing systems. And we are currently looking for an addition to the Team or a subcontractor.

What are the things we need for you to be considered?

1. Extreme knowledge and experience on Shop Drawings creation using AutoCAD for Facade/Aluminum Glazing industry(Storefront, Curtainwall, Cladding, Doors & etc) utilizing US/Canada Framing System Standards.
    2. Need someone who is honest, reliable, excellent in English communications, committed, hardworking, trustworthy and with positive attitude.
    3. Willing to quote confirmed and unconfirmed projects.
    4. Could provide samples of Shop Drawings from previous relevant projects.

Why we need those characteristics above?
    -It is because we want to add a reliable and committed team member who is independent enough to be less supervised but could deliver outstanding and excellent results.
    -We want to prevent the re-occurrence of having a team member who just accept projects or multiple tasks but could not deliver and decide afterwards to pull-out from the project when the deadline was already near because his/her hands are already full.

Payment terms, Set-up and Pricing would be further discuss during the interview/screening process.

Please check this links to further understand my requirements:

Arcadia Inc. - Home | Arcadia Inc.
    LTS Drafting and Engineering - LTS Drafting home ...

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,

Niņo Feland A. Mendoza

Hello Ma'am,

Sorry for the late reply since I was too busy with my regular work... Here is my email address... feland_shane@yahoo.com ... I would also email you via your gmail address...

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,

Niņo Feland A. Mendoza

Quote Originally Posted by seraldemayette View Post
    Hi Sir,

I,ve been in curtainwall industry for almost 5 years, 1 (one) year as autocad operator in local projects, 2 (two) years as designer in middle east projects but locally base, and more than a year as senior designer in middle east projects but also locally base. I do shop drawings, cutting list, and MTO (material take off). I can easily adopt with your standards and I'm willing to work with you with less supervision and I have a strong internet connections. Please give me your e-mail address so I can send my sample of works. Here is my e-mail adress seraldemayette@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you sir & thank you for considering my application.

Hi sir,

I already replied with your email, kindly inform me if there's anything I can provide to complete my application.

Thanks and regards

Default Does it still available?

I've been doing shop drawings for LTS Drafting based in Cebu. And I'm 'bout to resign next year January 'cause I'm gonna be tending my grandmom at home in Bohol.

I hope to be part of your work

Please e'mail me at arc77do@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by feland View Post
    Good Day To Istoryan Users.

I am Niņo and the current Team Leader/Project Coordinator of an outsourcing team creating shop drawings on Facade/Aluminum Glazing Projects utilizing Arcadia, Kawneer and LTS framing systems. And we are currently looking for an addition to the Team or a subcontractor.

What are the things we need for you to be considered?

1. Extreme knowledge and experience on Shop Drawings creation using AutoCAD for Facade/Aluminum Glazing industry(Storefront, Curtainwall, Cladding, Doors & etc) utilizing US/Canada Framing System Standards.
    2. Need someone who is honest, reliable, excellent in English communications, committed, hardworking, trustworthy and with positive attitude.
    3. Willing to quote confirmed and unconfirmed projects.
    4. Could provide samples of Shop Drawings from previous relevant projects.

Why we need those characteristics above?
    -It is because we want to add a reliable and committed team member who is independent enough to be less supervised but could deliver outstanding and excellent results.
    -We want to prevent the re-occurrence of having a team member who just accept projects or multiple tasks but could not deliver and decide afterwards to pull-out from the project when the deadline was already near because his/her hands are already full.

Payment terms, Set-up and Pricing would be further discuss during the interview/screening process.

Please check this links to further understand my requirements:

Arcadia Inc. - Home | Arcadia Inc.
    LTS Drafting and Engineering - LTS Drafting home ...

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,

Niņo Feland A. Mendoza

Hi feland. pwede ko dha? naa ko experience pero sa building about sa airconditioning. mechanical works.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast