Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Get married basta nahuman nah sa studies, earning independently, and ready for parental responsibility.

Dili kailangan dato before mgpakasal. Financial gain will come if maningkamot lang ang duha. If mag wait pa ang partners until millionaires sila duha, aw 70 years old nana mgpakasal. Pets nlng ang kauban instead of their own children.

Eh... anyone at this time can become a millionaire in less than 5 years time. It really isn't about making millions, it's the cost of living compounded by inflation at the same time offset by advances in technology that can severely affect the decision to settle down.

There is nothing wrong with getting married late. What is important people should not feel pressured into marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by manoyyani View Post
    Get married basta nahuman nah sa studies, earning independently, and ready for parental responsibility.

Dili kailangan dato before mgpakasal. Financial gain will come if maningkamot lang ang duha. If mag wait pa ang partners until millionaires sila duha, aw 70 years old nana mgpakasal. Pets nlng ang kauban instead of their own children.

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.D. View Post
    Eh... anyone at this time can become a millionaire in less than 5 years time. It really isn't about making millions, it's the cost of living compounded by inflation at the same time offset by advances in technology that can severely affect the decision to settle down.

There is nothing wrong with getting married late. What is important people should not feel pressured into marriage.
    Of course I'm not ignorant when it comes to inflation and the high cost of living in this country. What I'm trying to say is that there is a difference between financial stability and being rich. For me, financial stability is good enough for marriage. The "being rich" part can be achieved when the partners pool their resources and put them to good use, like profitable ventures or investments.

It's also sad that some guys out there use the "financial stability" excuse to avoid the responsibility of marriage. But what they are really afraid of is the responsibility of raising a family. They are also loving the single life, and perhaps the occasional "fooling around". They don't wanna be "tied down", as if marriage is some kind of prison.

Lastly, time may not matter to a man. Your testes will continue to produce sperm cells even until old age, albeit with a slightly higher risk of having offspring with birth defects. But our ovaries do have an expiration date. Yes, you may say "But menopause occurs around 45 years of age, right?" Let me ask this in return, do you even know the complications that can occur with giving birth beyond the age of 30? Believe me, reading about those is a lot scarier that reading a Stephen King novel. So guys, if you really love the woman of your life, do not put her health and life at risk by having her bear your child beyond the optimum age.

Marry late
    I remember these three advices from a very happy and successful lady during a friend's debut:
    1) Attain a college degree because no one can ever take that away from you.
    2) Have a better career so that you can support yourself and be financially stable on your own.
    3) Marry late. Have fun while you are still single.

I think there has to be an operational definition of "early" and "late" in this thread. Otherwise, it would just get confusing.

For me, beyond 30 is late. So, am I correct to assume that I prefer early??

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    I will marry when I have my better half, for now I'm still waiting for my God's best.

S3X early MARRY late!!. .

ana akong lola basta kabaw nka moluto, "pwede na daw ka magminyo!"

I prefer late marriage because I still want to enjoy my singleness and I want to condition myself first...Dapat financially, emotionally and mentally stable usa ko before ko magminyo........

well i got married at 26. sure the are drawbacks to that. but you also start your family early.
    which means that the kids are growing up while you are still in your productive years.

11.    Advertisement

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast