Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8996979899100101102109 ... LastLast

kakapoy ani sa? hehehe

sakit2x lang sa dughan pirmi?hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by H.Wolowitz View Post
    i experienced this once with an officemate of the previous company i worked from. it was REALLY REALLY complicated! haha
    Complicated kaayo kay pulos mo lalaki? lol

Banned User Platinum Member
    Diri sa Istorya daghan kaayo ana dri mga sample.

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm.... never flirted with an officemate or anybody I work or go to school with...

Just one of the office mysteries I always encounter but never understood...

Pero of course I flirt a lot.... on my BOYFRIEND! Why the heck would I flirt with someone else when I already got the best person to flirt with and flirts back?

Maybe for others, they like to complicate the relationship.... some like it cuz they like the feeling of getting the attentiopn they want from a specific person, some simply makes it a habit..... I try to understand it, tried to immerse from it once looooong time ago... It felt a lot like nisuway kog sagul simhut ug vulca seal ug katsubong... nya nikitkit ug katol..... makatagam!

nangatol na lang gyud akong buko buko...

Nganu kaha?

Quote Originally Posted by kageron View Post
    Complicated kaayo kay pulos mo lalaki? lol
    hehe bugoya nimo boss. of course, girl yung naka.flirtationship ko! kaya nga boys will be boys eh.

Quote Originally Posted by my_hEaD_isBIG View Post
    and girls are just B*tch*ng...
    exactly what happened to me boss. she cried in the office while we were talking about a work conflict but obviously our flirtationship made the matter worse! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by quirkychinita View Post
    Hmmmm.... never flirted with an officemate or anybody I work or go to school with...

Just one of the office mysteries I always encounter but never understood...

Pero of course I flirt a lot.... on my BOYFRIEND! Why the heck would I flirt with someone else when I already got the best person to flirt with and flirts back?

Maybe for others, they like to complicate the relationship.... some like it cuz they like the feeling of getting the attentiopn they want from a specific person, some simply makes it a habit..... I try to understand it, tried to immerse from it once looooong time ago... It felt a lot like nisuway kog sagul simhut ug vulca seal ug katsubong... nya nikitkit ug katol..... makatagam!

nangatol na lang gyud akong buko buko...

Nganu kaha?
    hehe sure? how about nung wala ka pang boyfriend? dont tell wala talaga? unbilibabol! hehe

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Haha! hasola. ma complicated lng na f ur involved wd sumwan nya nakig flirt ka. but f ur single? Ok ra japon qng kutob ra storya tnan. haha

Wala sad gyud sa office. Nanaghan ang jerks ug uwagun. : ) kinsay nahan flirt anah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Wolowitz View Post
    hehe sure? how about nung wala ka pang boyfriend? dont tell wala talaga? unbilibabol! hehe
    nope. people used to call me as the e"pitome of demure" ...... I came up with my handle QUIRKYCHINITA cuz people used to call me WEIRDPIKOT.... so I turned that title into sumthing that sounds better..... quirkychinita

and besides. I was raised different by my family...

and oh! I grew up in an environment that people flirts and go beyond flirting and I even saw that when I was a kid... maybe that made me not so IHAS about flirting cuz I knew the consequences. and I saw them all at a young age. My BF knows why. heheheheh!

So...... sahrry for being WEIRD.

You can't expect all people to be the same, you know.

SO kung bayot lugar tanang taw, pati lugar ako dapat bayot gihapon? Unbelibabol.
    Last edited by quirkychinita; 12-19-2013 at 06:21 AM.

11.    Advertisement