Default apartment for rent

Hi,

I'm a newbie here and just looking around for 2 bedroom apartment units for rent online. I know most of the people here are nice and helpful....If you happen to know or if you know someone who knows one please let me know..

I've been looking around the internet for a couple of months now and haven't found any that suits our budget and preference :( ... I am hoping I can run into someone here who could possibly help.. :)

Our current budget is 10,000 php. We are looking for something fully furnished and very near ayala or around jones.. kanang accesible sa jeepneys and stores..

I will move in with a roommate as soon as possible. Appreciate your help..

Thanks so much,

Marie
    Last edited by girlnextdoor; 10-29-2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: typos

hi..i have one big room available next week for rent.php8,000 .its newly build..with own nice cr and kitchen.semi furnished.puedi lima ka tawo masakto sa room. free wifi..pet friendly,cabinet,cleaning lady everyday or week,friendly neighborhood,very close to the city,1 ride going to fuente lahug and colon,no curfew,drinking and smoking allowed but no drugs please,open for visitors.

4.    Advertisement