Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Coffee shops with fast wifi and free plugging of devices

Hi guys! Kindly share here if you know of a good coffee shop or any resto in the city na kusog ang wifi and also allows plugging of electric devices.

I'll name one:

Brown cup near redemptorist. - Food is great, wifi is uber fast, 5 hrs free parking, and best of all unlimited plugging/charging of electric devices Plus they have great food pa jud!

Hope you can share sad Thanks!

Figaro ayala

+1 for brown cup...

Blog Entries
    Bo's coffee in Capitol

free wifi
    plugging your devices is allowed if you have a 200 peso-purchase
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Default SUNDAY 2pm CAFE

Bookshop-themed Cafe in Cebu.

beechavez.blogspot.com

* They do have wifi & can plug your devices for free. ^_^

Thanks for your contributions

the coffee shop for PTT gas station in labangon (katipunan road). you dont see it right away on the road coz it's tucked a little bit away in the corner, but decent coffee items, blah sweets (tough cupcakes), free wifi, unlimited plugging of devices. another thing? not a whole lot of people know about this coffee shop so you could practically have the shop to yourself for most of the day. i hope the less traffic doesnt cause them to close the shop. my brother loves that shop. i think he practically foots the bill for that shop hehehe

who knows? this plugging could increase their traffic--and i could get commissions or a free iced coffee for the effort hehehe

Bintana coffee house near redempt rasad. That street betweet st patrics square and redempt

Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    the coffee shop for PTT gas station in labangon (katipunan road). you dont see it right away on the road coz it's tucked a little bit away in the corner, but decent coffee items, blah sweets (tough cupcakes), free wifi, unlimited plugging of devices. another thing? not a whole lot of people know about this coffee shop so you could practically have the shop to yourself for most of the day. i hope the less traffic doesnt cause them to close the shop. my brother loves that shop. i think he practically foots the bill for that shop hehehe

who knows? this plugging could increase their traffic--and i could get commissions or a free iced coffee for the effort hehehe

hmmm... PTT? asa dpta? taga labangon ko pero wa ko ka familiar ani nga place T_T pwede more specific? thanks

chattime naa lols

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast