Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

wow. ngnao gi ing.ana ka? so then, what if kaila mo sa iya mga relatives? are they all gonna be like... "humaygad.. thats her... ex man na ni (insert name of groom here). ahaka ana sa? imagine all the hushed whispers going around and all the judging eyes.. ka insensitive gud.. wedding singer pa jud no less. standing or sitting in front of everyone's view.. belting out LOVE SONGS... watching him and her dance... regardless if wala nay love and naay kay partner.. that is AWKWAAARRRRDDD.. he didnt think this through apparently.. so they do their first dance as their couple.. they request their favorite song... hormones kick in.. tears flow from your eyes.... BOOM. eksena na ang peg! hahaha. nihilak na man gani ka sa invitation pa lang. unsa nlng kaha na ikaw ang mukanta.. your call. on a lighter note.. you can sing the night away and not give a F*ck. you can charge them... or OVERCHARGE them.. ex btaw na nimo.. nyahaha..

Wa pa Jud ka nka move on ts..love pa nimo sya...sakit sad ana oi nganu paman Jud nga dli kamo ang gikasal...hihihi

TS maybe naa unfinished business?...

naunsa man ni oi. naa i went to your wedding https://www.istorya.net/forums/love/4...r-wedding.html

kini kay gi invite pa gyud para mag wedding singer..

ka sakit ba ani oi.

at.ya lupig man kang Ogie Alcasid maam...heheeh

first love klaro kaayo hehehehehe

Sa reception nalang adto TS. Pakals!

hi TS. my take on your situation is that, both of you didnt have closure pa siguro, baka same pa rin inyo na feel but you chose to be blind about it, you just didnt acknowledge the feeling na there are unanswered questions but you both chose just to move forward. both of you made an impact on one another, you are who you are now because of the people that became part of your life. just be thankful and accept, yes, accept what cards God has dealt to you. He has greater plans. everything will be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by flor.for.leo View Post
    i had that feeling bisag dugay na mi ga buwag, i can even say i dont love him anymore, and i know its true but i hate the girls he is with, i sneak through his fb account to update myself with everything thats about him, maybe when you broke up you didnt have the chance to grieve for what happened, mao na kron na delay ang mga tears, i think thats what happen to me now.
    grieve grabe akong pag grieve ato nga time.. sobra pa nako ang namatyan pagbulag namo... Most especially atong time na "It's Really OVer" na jud para namo.. But that was 5 - 6 years ago na... I don't feel any spark everytime magkita mi.. Just that point! Kato lang jud natime nitulo akong luha tungod nya after I said to myself that I have really moved on.. hahaiz..!

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    wow. ngnao gi ing.ana ka? so then, what if kaila mo sa iya mga relatives? are they all gonna be like... "humaygad.. thats her... ex man na ni (insert name of groom here). ahaka ana sa? imagine all the hushed whispers going around and all the judging eyes.. ka insensitive gud.. wedding singer pa jud no less. standing or sitting in front of everyone's view.. belting out LOVE SONGS... watching him and her dance... regardless if wala nay love and naay kay partner.. that is AWKWAAARRRRDDD.. he didnt think this through apparently.. so they do their first dance as their couple.. they request their favorite song... hormones kick in.. tears flow from your eyes.... BOOM. eksena na ang peg! hahaha. nihilak na man gani ka sa invitation pa lang. unsa nlng kaha na ikaw ang mukanta.. your call. on a lighter note.. you can sing the night away and not give a F*ck. you can charge them... or OVERCHARGE them.. ex btaw na nimo.. nyahaha..
    Kaila jud ang tanan nako... Starting from his family, his extended family, the friends.. from acquaintances to the closest... The wife-to-be... and the family of the wife-to-be... AWKWARD jud kaayo!!! That's what I thought too.. Pero I am thinking that everybody has accepted that our LOVE Story has already ended! I wanna grant his request because I want to show everybody na ok ra mi... We have moved on with our lives and we are both happy in separate ways. But I don't know what would really happen on the day!

Quote Originally Posted by dozen View Post
    hi TS. my take on your situation is that, both of you didnt have closure pa siguro, baka same pa rin inyo na feel but you chose to be blind about it, you just didnt acknowledge the feeling na there are unanswered questions but you both chose just to move forward. both of you made an impact on one another, you are who you are now because of the people that became part of your life. just be thankful and accept, yes, accept what cards God has dealt to you. He has greater plans. everything will be alright.
    Closure? maybe not a proper closure but we have talked about it na... Buntis na ko ato na time.. he asked me if happy na ba ko.. And then I answered "I couldn't be any happier than now." We talked about our past but nagkintaw-anay lang mi... As if nothing happened. Damn! Kadto lang jud na time..

hmmm.. yes closure. you may have talked, but my question is, did you talk about the right things, those things that should answer your questions and put an end to your wandering thoughts, the 'what ifs' and the 'what could haves'. if buntis ka that time you talked, then that alters the dynamics ofthe situation, would it make a difference if buntis ka or not? if it does then you guys still have a lot to talk about, if not, then its much easier when parting ways. when u answered "i couldnt be any happier than now" do you really mean it or are you just psyching up urself in believing that you are? if you meant it, i mean realy meant it, then good, if for any chance that u didnt quite mean it, then u have to resolve some personal matters with urself first, and then accept everything.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast