Page 161 of 166 FirstFirst ... 151158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1652

Hi, since the first time naka gunit ko ug vid cam nag video2x nako with my barkadas. Can edit here, I use vegas pro 10 sa akong computer.
    All effects etc.. is in youtube so ok na hehehe pm me sir!

here's my indie film, filmed entirely in New Delhi, India, enjoy,

what course kung gusto ta ma develop ato acting...?

hello...unsay nndot nga mic gmton pra klaro ug limpyo ang audio? naa built-in mic sa videocam pero dili mn jpon klaro.. bungol ang dating..

Quote Originally Posted by jessieventura View Post
    To those who are really passionate about making an indiefilm-- im willing to initiate in forming a group. groups have been formed before but it always fails. It is always about attitude of the members. So im willing to form an indie film group but one requisite would be-- his attitude.

It is always stressful to work with people with wrong attitude towards art and film making.
    Give me a group of hardworking artists with the right attitude and ill give you a good indie film.

1.)we need positive people. those who can say thank you for the smallest things.
    2.)We need generous people. though we You don't need money for this one. But a generous heart could help.
    3.)Everyone should do everything for the sake of art.
    If you need to pose nude you should be willing to do so for the sake of art.
    4.) You should have at least one skill--script writing, photography, editing, acting, directing, makeup, etc.
    5.) Bawal ang hambugero. Kung hambugero ka ayaw na lag apil. kay samuksamuk ra ka sa project.
    Every one should be good on his skill--good enough to be humble.
    Kasagaran man gud hambugero tungod kay banga. Mao nang bawion na lang sa pagpanghambug.

If you are interested to join in this group you can pm me here.
    pwede mo join? videographer lang ko boss..i can edit pero wala ko nakasuway pang pro nga editor.

Quote Originally Posted by opalkarats View Post
    hello...unsay nndot nga mic gmton pra klaro ug limpyo ang audio? naa built-in mic sa videocam pero dili mn jpon klaro.. bungol ang dating..
    Rode mic. see my rig

Quote Originally Posted by dazzle View Post
    Rode mic. see my rig
    wow!

mao ni xa? mahal2 sad diay xa ai..

Amazon.com: Rode VideoMic Pro VMP Shotgun Microphone: Camera & Photo

Naay baligya sa macys ani.. try to check

oh..ok...cge2.. ill check it out later..ty

Quote Originally Posted by jessieventura View Post
    To those who are really passionate about making an indiefilm-- im willing to initiate in forming a group. groups have been formed before but it always fails. It is always about attitude of the members. So im willing to form an indie film group but one requisite would be-- his attitude.

It is always stressful to work with people with wrong attitude towards art and film making.
    Give me a group of hardworking artists with the right attitude and ill give you a good indie film.

1.)we need positive people. those who can say thank you for the smallest things.
    2.)We need generous people. though we You don't need money for this one. But a generous heart could help.
    3.)Everyone should do everything for the sake of art.
    If you need to pose nude you should be willing to do so for the sake of art.
    4.) You should have at least one skill--script writing, photography, editing, acting, directing, makeup, etc.
    5.) Bawal ang hambugero. Kung hambugero ka ayaw na lag apil. kay samuksamuk ra ka sa project.
    Every one should be good on his skill--good enough to be humble.
    Kasagaran man gud hambugero tungod kay banga. Mao nang bawion na lang sa pagpanghambug.

If you are interested to join in this group you can pm me here.
    I'm very interested into forming a core group minus the attitude. I can shoot, edit and act and can also give a bit of funding (sa mada lang sa budget).

PM lang bro.

11.    Advertisement