Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: Appropriate or Inappropriate ??!

this greatly depends on the couple involved.

for some, kung check up-on ang cell nila, murag walay salig that is why mag check.

others okay ra...

okey ra man na nako..no big deal..

Blog Entries

sa amu ok raman nga we chek on each other... wel maka duda man gud kung mag tago2 ba. maka ingun gae ka, unsa man diay imo g tago dha sa imo fon ngano di manka magpakita.... so mao na amo idea with it. so for us, its ok..

para nako ok lang.. aw nuon kadtong akoa sauna, di jud toh ingon nga nag.check ko sa iya mga msgs.. nag.tanaw2 lang ko adto.. hehe

i think 8s ok..if u have nothing to hide, then so be it..if you're true to your partner, then let him/her check on everything and put an end to the issue of trust..

nothing's wrong with it, unless you're hiding something

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    I will not, unless she wants me to. Then I'll consider it.

I believe it's inappropriate for one to go into someone's private things, cellphones are one of those private and personal things. I believe it's even inappropriate for even to ask to see one's partner's cellphone just to read the messages and the names contained within.

I believe its really a matter of trust, primarily of one's own self and of one's partner. In my humble experience, its usually people insecure of their own self-worth who delve into such pryings.
    I agree

Default i opened my EX BF's frenster acocunt ^^

let call my ex harry ,we broke up 4 years ago, but yesterday i suddenly remembered his frenster account and password.. i opened and read his inbox and sent messages.. then i came up to this one sent message..

hi mic,, im ok now. bag-o rako naka getover ni "mel" pag january 2004.. musta naman ka?

the letter was dated march 2004.. BUT c mel mao ni cya iya ex na nauna nako.. nagkauyab mi ni harry may 2003, nagbuwag mi dec 2003 nya naka get over cya ni mel pag jan 2004??!!!!

currently im in a relationship and im happy with the guy that im with,, but feel man gud nako na unsa man diay ko sa kinabuhi sa ako ex? kalag ra na ni agi sa iya kinabuhi? after everything that i did for him, gipag laban nako cya sa ako parents,, hahay! ambot oi..

Default Re: i opened my EX BF's frenster acocunt ^^

*ouch!!! its a big slap on my butt! huhuhuhuuhu

Default Re: i opened my EX BF's frenster acocunt ^^

mao lagi na manghilabot sa dili angay hilabtan... do you know nga pwede ka niya ikiha for opening his account?

on the other hand, ngano maglkwenta man jud ta after magkabuwag? Isn't loving someone is giving your all without hesitation and never expecting anything in return? Next time, if manguyab mo then magkwenta ra mo afterwards, better stay SINGLE!

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast