Page 91 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8188899091929394101 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by x64 View Post
    nindot ning gi buhat sa propmech gawang pinoy gyud.... mayta naai ala lockheed martin version sa pinas...
    we gonna make our own weapons baby
    propmech has nothing to do with it, they are just contracted to build the design made by PN...

recent update on our PCG capability upgrade..

Strengthening Philippines-Japan Maritime Cooperation
    Posted by Online on Mar 9th, 2013

Manila, Philippines – The Philippines and Japan have been promoting *****eral cooperation in the maritime field for several decades, through exchange of views and dialogues between the two countries. For the second time, the two countries held *****eral talks on maritime cooperation in Manila on February 22, 2013. The First Dialogue on Maritime Cooperation between the two countries was held in Tokyo, Japan, on September 9, 2011.

The holding of the Second Philippines-Japan Dialogue on Maritime and Oceanic Affairs followed Japan’s approval of a request by the Philippines for 10 multi-role response vessels under Japan’s soft-loan program. The vessels will be turned over to the country in 18 months.

The two countries discussed various areas of cooperation particularly in maritime safety, maritime security, fisheries and marine scientific research. They exchanged views on programs and actions to promote cooperation in freedom of navigation and safety at sea, and shared best practices on the maritime law enforcement capabilities of countries. The Philippines welcomed Japan’s continued support in the capacity-building program of the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG). Japan is providing communication systems that will be installed on PCG vessels to help improve its capacity in policing the country’s territorial waters.

The Philippine delegation was composed of officials of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Department of National Defense, Philippine Coast Guard, Maritime Industry Authority, National Mapping and Resource Information Authority, and Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources. The Japanese delegation was composed of representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Secretariat of the Headquarters for Ocean Policy of the Cabinet Secretariat, Ministry of Defense and the Coast Guard.

We congratulate Department of Foreign Affairs Assistant Secretary Gilberto G. B. Asuque, who headed the Philippine Delegation, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Deputy Director-General for Southwest and Southeast Asian Affairs Kenji Kanasugi, who led the Japanese Delegation, on their successful holding of the Second Philippines-Japan Dialogue on Maritime and Oceanic Affairs, in Manila, Republic of the Philippines.

CONGRATULATIONS AND MABUHAY!

Sokol sightings early this morning.... di lang nko ipost kung asa location here in Mindanao kay basin naay enemy lurking sa ato CUH

sorry dili klaro ang image naka 12X optical na....

USMC still flying hueys

Quote Originally Posted by SiQ View Post
    USMC still flying hueys
    You still don't get it. USMC or any other US defense department no longer operates the Huey on military purposes. Decomissioned na xa. The picture above is not a Huey by looking at it's Tail Rotor Drive Shaft. The Huey's Rotor Drive Shaft is much thicker and shorter compared to the picture's.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    You still don't get it. USMC or any other US defense department no longer operates the Huey on military purposes. Decomissioned na xa. The picture above is not a Huey by looking at it's Tail Rotor Drive Shaft. The Huey's Rotor Drive Shaft is much thicker and shorter compared to the picture's.
    So, you are saying that a few mods done, it's not HUEY anymore, same as the F-16 if one has a GE or a PW engine. The T/A/F-50 is basically the same airframe, it's just what avionics/ configuration you want. The -50 is good buy for the moment, but I still believe that PAF should go for ( free) F-16s, block 25 or 30.

bleedingboi, let me give you a heads up on F-35 aircraft, they are totally different, the air force, the navy, the marines F-35 is not the same but it is still called F-35, I build these mofos...

Now, let say Pinas was able to aquire block 25-30 F-16s for free, spend 10-15m USD on each aircraft upgrades to bring it to block 52 level, are you satisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by SiQ View Post
    So, you are saying that a few mods done, it's not HUEY anymore, same as the F-16 if one has a GE or a PW engine. The T/A/F-50 is basically the same airframe, it's just what avionics/ configuration you want. The -50 is good buy for the moment, but I still believe that PAF should go for ( free) F-16s, block 25 or 30.

bleedingboi, let me give you a heads up on F-35 aircraft, they are totally different, the air force, the navy, the marines F-35 is not the same but it is still called F-35, I build these mofos...

Now, let say Pinas was able to aquire block 25-30 F-16s for free, spend 10-15m USD on each aircraft upgrades to bring it to block 52 level, are you satisfied?

I'm not really deciphering what you are jotting here, I was commenting about the "Bell UH-1" not F-16s or F-35s.

If you say creating mods to a craft, then here we go:

From the Basic UH-1 Iroquois--->UH-1C,UH-1D,UH-1E,UH-1F, UH- 60 BlackHawks. We call them UH Variants or HUEY variants, but there's only one original HUEY, sorry to say. And that's the BELL UH-1 Iroquois. I hope you get what I meant.
    Last edited by bleedingboi; 03-10-2013 at 11:41 AM.

The question is after this initiative,
    could we be in par with our neighbours in terms of military might,
    or is it still " it might be"

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    USMC are still using HUEY's in Afghanistan and Iraq..

Quote Originally Posted by balipseyev View Post
    USMC are still using HUEY's in Afghanistan and Iraq..

Sir, this is a Variant Huey. More like a modified Iroqouis class chopper

Again, For the nth time, the original UH-1 HUey is already decommissioned. The variant Hueys like UH-1c, Uh-35, UH1d, etc..., they are still being used. I hope I'm making this clear.

11.    Advertisement