Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

up.............................

Quote Originally Posted by God'sWarfare View Post
    I am working man sa eBay AU and based sa ilahang pakikitungo okay raman, they love our musicality hehehe Pero nagistorya raman mi sa phone ato, I don't know if unsa ba jud.

What LOB ka? hahahhah

same ra pud na nato ila pagka racist ui
    kay ang nahibaw-an sa kadaghanan kung pinoy gani muadto sa laing lugar ma discriminate, racist dayon sila
    pero kita hagbay rata nga kusog mu descriminate or racist pud...bisan man gani kana tawn taga probinsya nga same race ra gani kusug gani tah discriminate.
    Dili kay kung kita na gani ma tum-ngan kusug kaao muingon ug racist sila uban nasod

No. I have been to Australia many years back and they are very nice people. I also have Australian friends and they are really friendly and accomodating... I just heard na they are flirty, not sure though how true this is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheParadox View Post
    No. I have been to Australia many years back and they are very nice people. I also have Australian friends and they are really friendly and accomodating... I just heard na they are flirty, not sure though how true this is.
    but have you also heard of Pauline Hanson?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    but have you also heard of Pauline Hanson?
    U can't generalize a country's attitude based on one person. She had her moment, but no one really cares now.

Edited: There are those who take their pride in their country to the extremes and there are those who tell those ppl to shut up calm down lol
    Last edited by LaBelleza; 02-28-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleza View Post
    U can't generalize a country's attitude based on one person. She had her moment, but no one really cares now.

Edited: There are those who take their pride in their country to the extremes and there are those who tell those ppl to shut up calm down lol
    uhhm oh yeah..I think I miss the part where I said or pointed out Pauline Hanson can generally represent or single out Australians with her policies.
    Maybe I miss the part where I mentioned that or stated..care to point that out please?
    Coz I was just merely trying to bring up this one person with relevance to the topic

Blog Entries
    Tanan taw racist, i doubt kamo sad gani di makalikay labi nag naay muagi na foreigner.

mao lagi kasagaran mga pinoy they don't fully understand the term racist...para nila kung sila gani daog-daogon ug lain nationality..esp mga puti, racist dayon.
    Pero kita mismo grabi pud mag bugal2x sa lain nationality

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123