Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: YOUR PICK: plain-looking but smart and witty OR pretty but mediocre mind

di ko anang smart nga girl...kay dugay ma ilad.. may nang bogo-on para dali ra ma (sumpay)

Default Re: YOUR PICK: plain-looking but smart and witty OR pretty but mediocre mind

smart

I had a gf who was smart and pretty.. Smart as in Dean Lister siya sa Compe sa USC-TC and daghan ayu na crush niya.. Kadtung taga TC in the year 2001 - 2006, you know her. Anyways, I felt I was lucky cause I have this "perfect" gal. She is loyal to me and willing to do anything I ask her to do. But, sad to say I have to let her go kay I left Pinas to come in Canada and few months later, she found a guy eventhough kami pa. And I admit that I regret on leaving her.. I wish I can find another gal like her...

ouch!!! that hurts....

yeah.. and I still miss her even more then 3 years nga wa mi magkita...

bin there bro.. i also had a gf from usc tc way back 2001 almost 3 years mi.. she was perfect. shes one of the few hu cud make me laugh. now she had new bf na.. twas 5 years ago .. but still hurts like hell.

really... wat was her course? and u might know my xgf... and her current bf... tonette is her nickname...

tonette? sounds familiar bro.. my x was an IT student. but now shes in usc main na. ni shift man

the plain-looking smart guy!
    i don't want to be with a gud looking,flashy but air head guy..
    what matters is that i can have a decent and smart conversation with a guy in order for me to enjoy his company..

i'd go for simple and smart.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast