Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: IF makakita mo ug kiss marks sa sensual parts of the body sa inyo lalabs, unsa inyo buhaton?

laplapan unya ipakaon niya..

Banned User

Default Re: IF makakita mo ug kiss marks sa sensual parts of the body sa inyo lalabs, unsa inyo buhaton?

Quote Originally Posted by muchacha00 View Post
    laplapan unya ipakaon niya..
    oi bro.. naa diay ka.. salamat..

ma banat news man kaha ta ana bro.. laplap guy atong headline ana

Same jud ta situation before! Long distance relationship and Skype lang everyday kay I left my bf (now ex) back in the states.. Mao to... I broke up with him even thought I loved him so much. It was a good decision. Why would I stay with someone who cannot reciprocate the same loyalty I've shown him? People like that are not worth it...

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cheena View Post
    Same jud ta situation before! Long distance relationship and Skype lang everyday kay I left my bf (now ex) back in the states.. Mao to... I broke up with him even thought I loved him so much. It was a good decision. Why would I stay with someone who cannot reciprocate the same loyalty I've shown him? People like that are not worth it...
    What did u do when you saw the kiss marks Cheen? How did you react that very moment?

kung love nimo siya aw dawata nalang nga naa kay ka share or kalimti nlng ang imo nakita total kiss mark ra bitaw imo nakita dili ang panghitabo sa giunsa pag abot sa kiss mark anang dapita sa iya lawas. kung gamiton nimo imo brains then mao ng mangita ka ug lain ana rana

aw tagaan pud nako ug punch marks para terno hehe

I didn't say anything at that moment but I felt sick... I waited for a perfect time to break up with him. So murag na accumulate na ako kalagot and pagka heavyhearted.. then when I saw pics of him with other girls and he would always get texts when we Skype and he would smile, mao na to ang breaking point. Basically, I wanted to know if marks ba jud to or maybe something else ra, kay we're never too sure of what we see online sad baya...

mao ni dapat

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cheena View Post
    I didn't say anything at that moment but I felt sick... I waited for a perfect time to break up with him. So murag na accumulate na ako kalagot and pagka heavyhearted.. then when I saw pics of him with other girls and he would always get texts when we Skype and he would smile, mao na to ang breaking point. Basically, I wanted to know if marks ba jud to or maybe something else ra, kay we're never too sure of what we see online sad baya...
    DITTO... exactly..

I would see her on cam taking those phone calls.. WHILE WE WERE TALKING ONLINE..calls taken complete with body gestures sweet facial expressions...

and after the phone call, she would excuse herself.. on the pretense she needs to go out to buy something...

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    DITTO... exactly..

I would see her on cam taking those phone calls.. WHILE WE WERE TALKING ONLINE..calls taken complete with body gestures sweet facial expressions...

and after the phone call, she would excuse herself.. on the pretense she needs to go out to buy something...
    I hate that. Disrespectful kaayo. Webcam nalang gani mo mag kita dayon pila ra na ka minutes or hours magka Skype then i.prioritize pa jud ang lain nga tao. Binuang

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast