Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carb Trim

Default Re: Carb Trim

i don't think it works.. my office mate tried using it pero wala man koy nakita na effect wui.. infact mura pa xa ni gain ug more weight! and i'm also against it.. i'd go for natural and healthy diet plus exercise nlng if you wanna trim down

This is entirely a SCAM. MISLEADING marketing strategy especially to those who doesn't know more about proper eating habits and healthy lifestyle. HOW ON EARTH CAN A TEA DRINK BLOCK LOADS OF CARBS YOU EAT?! If they mean literally block it then they should be selling 'ropes/tali' instead so one can tie his/her throat to avoid over eating carbs! lmoa!~ You need to have self control and discipline if you really want to eat less carbs and stay healthy and fit.

Quote Originally Posted by medjz View Post
    tagpila d i box ani?
    tag 144 ang box

Quote Originally Posted by airbender386 View Post
    This is entirely a SCAM. MISLEADING marketing strategy especially to those who doesn't know more about proper eating habits and healthy lifestyle. HOW ON EARTH CAN A TEA DRINK BLOCK LOADS OF CARBS YOU EAT?! If they mean literally block it then they should be selling 'ropes/tali' instead so one can tie his/her throat to avoid over eating carbs! lmoa!~ You need to have self control and discipline if you really want to eat less carbs and stay healthy and fit.
    how about we give it to them that it really "blocks carbs" (...)... we never know they may have something in it that really "block carbs" (wtf )... i searched the net and found nothing (or either bulag or tamad lang ko)...so if naa mo may makita na or info about how they "block carbs" (LOLZ) please enlighten me...

66% daw ang carb na iya eblock.. so since nga block man daw ang buhaton ani u have to drink it before you have your meal. You cannot block something that have already passed. No worries man daw kai only 66% ra ang iya e block so naa pa kai remaining 34% to be converted to energy and then kato blocked carbs kai iya e convert into fiber which is not absorbed but will just pass through the body and excreted as waste.

Well I'm not sure if this is effective though. Haven't tried it yet.
    But if one does try this, have it at least a week for you to see results.

why not ang 34% lang na carb kaonon nimo para makatipid sa 66% and dili pa gyud makagasto sa carb trim..

I found this online:

It's a drink that supposedly blocks up to 66% of the carbs that we eat. It's iced tea that comes in two flavors, lemon and apple. Its main ingredient is white bean extract, a preparation that, according to studies, prevents the enzyme Amylase from breaking down carbohydrates into absorbable glucose components.

It slows down assimilation of carbohydrates into sugar which causes people to go fat. Drinking carbtrim may actually have the same effect as eating pork n beans (hunts) with a meal due to phaseolus vulgaris, the scientific name of white kidney beans. (The statement below is from a study of people given substance similar to carbtrim.

After 30 days, subjects receiving Phaseolus vulgaris extract with a carbohydrate-rich, 2000- to 2200-calorie diet had significantly (p<0.001) greater reduction of body weight, BMI, fat mass, adipose tissue thickness, and waist,/hip/ thigh circumferences while maintaining lean body mass compared to subjects receiving placebo.
    Kainan Korner: Carb Trim

my take on this> its just not potent enough...

maypag green tea, proven to help block fats and very rich in antioxidants pa, proven for centuries na. ang kaning carb trim i bet naay artificial sugar nga carcinogen.

epektib na kaayo mga bai,... dili man ang carbtrim ang makapayat ana mga bai, ang presyo man kay mapordoy ka wala na ipalit pagkaon :jesT:

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12