Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: would you rather LOVE someone who COMPLETES YOU? or someone who LOVS YOU COMPLETELY?

Quote Originally Posted by cishmie_angel View Post
    sis,

na tuyok akong kalimutaw ug na kutaw akong utok gamay ani dah.. waaahahahaha

but may punto sad ka.. hehehehe..

ako pud nakutaw akong utok ana! hahaha

Blog Entries

Default Re: would you rather LOVE someone who COMPLETES YOU? or someone who LOVS YOU COMPLETELY?

I go for someone who loves me completely.

I realized in the past that I shouldn't be looking for someone
    who completes me rather someone who complements my
    total being. We don't have to wait on someone to make us
    whole because in the truest sense of loving someone is you
    have to be whole first to love and be loved by someone back.

Otherwise, we'll end up feeling the void when our partner leaves
    us because we were never whole at the start of the relationship.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

wala koi pilion ana, ky og adto ko sa who completes u unya di ko nia love masakitan ra ko og adto pud ko sa who loves u completely di pud ko malipay..

I want someone who makes me come, who makes me complete, who makes me completely miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abz View Post
    TS!

there is no COMPLETE in this world.. much pa ang COMPLETE... murag UNCONDITIONAL love imong pasabot?

wala baya jud na dire miss or brad... kitang tanan tao.. mo love ug tao.. someway or the other.. naa jud nay gamay panghabilin nga d complete jud etagana nila ilang love...

katong ni love and given their love completely to someone... maau lang if swertehon ka nga mo love back sad nimo ang tao completely... but kasagaran ra ba jud.. it's either YOU who LOVE THAT PERSON COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY jud.. or THAT PERSON IS THE ONE that loves you COMPLETELY... You can't have both at the same time.

Katong ni love ug nihatag sa ilang gugma completely WOULD ALWAYS END UP LOSING ALL THEIR SELF after the breakup... kay ilang sayop, kay nihatag sila sa ilang all jud.

WORD of advice.. DONT GIVE YOUR ALL to someone UNLESS YOUR TRULY MARRIED to that someone already....

Life offers you no absolute guarrantees in this world...

Always remember that!

i so agree with you bro.. but things could change and could turn around..

well, from what I understand sa imo reply kay dili dapat mu love completely kay one would end up losing one's self.. dibah?

but bro, think about it..

this world does not need to HEAR "i love you" most of the time.. It needs to FEEL the love all the time.. The sad thing about it, ALL wants it but too few are willing to give..

asa man ta maka kita ug tao nga mu hatag ug unconditional love if we don't start giving it ourselves?

kung unsa imo gi tanom, eventually mao ra sad imo ma ani, dibah?

you are also right about "Life offers you no absolute guarantees" ,

but one can also love like they never got hurt; and once they do, they can live their lives without needing to keep asking themselves "WHAT IF.." and telling themselves "IF ONLY.." bisan pa ug dili mu work out ang relationship, but one can be satisfied that they had tried it with all of their heart and soul.. wink.. wink..

Loves you completely.

Binata man ni nga pangutana...

Blog Entries

someone who completes me - coz bisan imperfect kaau ko she can still make me complete in any way

Kita gud mga lalaki, (ma apply pod sa babae), nangita man gud ta ug "Prinsesa" type na partner.

Ngano man diay, bisan dili ko kita ug "Prinsesa", ako lang ang iyahang "Prinsipe" or "Emperor"?

the one who completes me coz panagsa rata mahigugma nga tinud.anay

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast