Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Dane

Default Re: Great Dane

mas ok man jud unta na ug naay picture ug price kung bagay raba ang price sa quality sa imo gi sell

guys respect lang sa sa TS.

depende nana sa mods kung unsay ila gusto buhaton ani na thread.

ok ok. what's seems to be the problem here hehehe. theres no need to argue here. will help you nalang guys.

i personally met pepper the great dane. no problem what so ever. nice built very graceful quite tall than any average female danes. strong and 100% great with kids. she is actually bigger than my dane tiny who is actually her aunt.

her mother is the late athena from joescano and her father is kenpatchi. both are fawns.

@Everyone the best i can do is post a REFERENCE pic on what to expect from pepper.
    note: this picture is not pepper but her aunt tiny with one of her pup taken last december. "PEPPER IS MUCH LARGER, MUSCULAR AND TALLER than her aunt" so to whom who are interested on owning pepper is very lucky, if i have enough space and resource i'll be the one to take her.

boss halejandro. bro i hate to say this but as per forum rules you have to post a price of some sort. there are some who are patient enough to understand your reason not to. but also there are some who are not and some are just downright jackasses no pun intended.

Lagi bro we respect your side pero most sa biyers motan-aw mn gd sa pics and sa price para maconsider. Pareha nako nga dugay na nangita ug dane pero nag-agad jd ko sa aqng budget.

We have rules to follow here and it doesn't matter if you are a dane lover or not.

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12