Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Amino for GYM can get?

the downside of butter is that is heavy with calories. why not try olive oil nya gamay ra ang oil ibutang? it's best to use non-stick frying pan para pwede ra gamay na oil. i-brush ra nimo ang oil sa pan nya okay na.

Quote Originally Posted by dwardwarbinx View Post
    the downside of butter is that is heavy with calories. why not try olive oil nya gamay ra ang oil ibutang? it's best to use non-stick frying pan para pwede ra gamay na oil. i-brush ra nimo ang oil sa pan nya okay na.
    depends on what "heavy" is for you. but it's all a matter of preference. for someone like me, i couldn't use olive oil because it's not available.

ang akoa TS kay egg whites, camote, tuna og wheat bread og saging plus whey protein..

Si krusade would best answer your question TS. Chef siya and nutritionist.

okay raba ang camote e puli sa pan or rice?

for cooking.. definitely coconut oil.. best source of MCTs (medium chained triglycerides) by which our body will be able to breakdown these fats easily for energy.. olive oil and other sources of good fats are best for salads by which you don't need to cook them.. any way.. just control the amount of oil/fat you're going to use for cooking be it olive oil, canola, coconut, butter and etc.. any additional ingredient is another calorie to count in..

amino acid is taken from any source of protein.. protein is broken down into amino acids..

you probably want to know the bioavailability of protein types, since kanang amino acid tablet kay easily absorbed same as whey protein isolate.
    then egg is the answer.. ^^ cook it with a bit of butter and it'll taste good! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by krusade View Post
    for cooking.. definitely coconut oil.. best source of MCTs (medium chained triglycerides) by which our body will be able to breakdown these fats easily for energy.. olive oil and other sources of good fats are best for salads by which you don't need to cook them.. any way.. just control the amount of oil/fat you're going to use for cooking be it olive oil, canola, coconut, butter and etc.. any additional ingredient is another calorie to count in..

amino acid is taken from any source of protein.. protein is broken down into amino acids..

you probably want to know the bioavailability of protein types, since kanang amino acid tablet kay easily absorbed same as whey protein isolate.
    then egg is the answer.. ^^ cook it with a bit of butter and it'll taste good! hehehe

kani xur jud ko kay sa avatar pa lang kuyaw na! hehe
    UP for the advice!

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12