View Poll Results: Is Scarborough Shoal worth fighting?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

100 84.03%
  • NO

19 15.97%
Page 213 of 482 FirstFirst ... 203210211212213214215216223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4813

Default Re: Paper says China should be ready for small-scale war with Phl

^ Pareha ra diay ang SIGNED ug RATIFICATION bro?

P.S.
    BTW, ikaw ra gihapon nag unay ug tubag sa imong argument against China. Thanks 4 sharing anyways. have a nice weekend...Lakaw sa ko..
    Last edited by Crinkles11; 06-23-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkles11 View Post
    ^ Pareha ra diay ang SIGNED ug RATIFICATION bro?
    It was signed and then ratified vis-a-vis. The two words are different, I'm referring to where I got the information, "nangahoy".

A document cannot be valid without signatures and I'm not implying the two words are the same.

China's refusal to face us before any international tribunal is a clear indication of the weakness of their claim.

We should stop referring to proximity or the EEZ as basis for our claim over Scarborough. To claim EEZ as basis is tantamount to saying Scarborough is not our territory but merely an area that we have first right to exploit the resources found therein. In fact, Scarborough is not part of the EEZ but the EEZ is actually counted from Scarborough. Scarborough is part of Philippine territory because of discovery, occupation, and effective administration. -Jerry Gatdula

Quote Originally Posted by messerchtmitt View Post
    It was signed and then ratified. The two words are different, I'm referring to where I got the information, "nangahoy".
    Naa diay pirma bro? wala lagi nakabutang sa imong above post. Sakto to ni imong info. pero wala man nipirma ang China. Klaro kaau sa imong post nga ratification ra wala signature. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by messerchtmitt View Post
    A document cannot be valid without signatures and I'm not implying the two words are the same.
    101% agree ko ani. Thanks
    Last edited by Crinkles11; 06-23-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkles11 View Post
    To Walker
    Maayong buntag dha bro...
    Nitubag na ni messerchmitt ani nga pangutana, I hope imo sad ni tubagon. Thanks daan.

Kung kapitan ka sa barku bro den nagsakay imong pamilya unya nalunod, Unsa imong unang buhaton?

Maayong hapon nimo diha Crinkles.

Pasayloa, pero wala ko kasabot unsay connection sa imo imong pangutana ug sa topic dinhi nga thread. Pasabta ko para makahatag ko ug sakto nga tubag nimo bro.

OnT:

I think it is time to declare war on China.

Their intentions on Panatag ang Spratlys are clear.

China tightening grip on Spratlys - The Philippine Star » News » Headlines
    Last edited by walker; 06-23-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post

OnT:

I think it is time to declare war on China.
    sure oi. you Think the world will back us up if we unilaterally declared war on China? Our position is to wait for China to make a blatant provocation, otherwise we declare a war and nobody's going to be there behind our back because we become the smaller aggressor.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by æRLO View Post
    sure oi. you Think the world will back us up if we unilaterally declared war on China? Our position is to wait for China to make a blatant provocation, otherwise we declare a war and nobody's going to be there behind our back because we become the smaller aggressor.
    China officially established the province of Sansha with specific intent of control of the islands from Spratlys to Panatag.

That is two things:
    1. Blatant
    2. Provocation

Or, like most, we can always turn blind, and life moves on like nothing.

I understand your fears. The only wars you have been to were CounterStrike or perhaps DOTA.

Honestly, I do not advocate war. But in this case with China, war is the right thing to do.

China officially established the province of Sansha with specific intent of control of the islands from Spratlys to Panatag.

That is two things:
    1. Blatant
    2. Provocation

Or, like most, we can always turn blind, and life moves on like nothing.

I understand your fears. The only wars you have been to were CounterStrike or perhaps DOTA.

Honestly, I do not advocate war. But in this case with China, war is the right thing to do.
    War is something to fear. Seeing how trivially you think war is, I don't think you've ever been in one, pseudo-tough-guy.

You don't know what you're talking about. Undangi nang sigeg duwa ug CoD dong, you don't respawn in real armed conflict. I fear war because I know very much the nature of war, i am well-acquainted with it. Are you sure you know what war is? Ga-tuo kag kaya sa Pilipinas mag una2x ug gubat sa China? Ga-tuo kag mu follow-up ang NATO nations nato kung kita aggressors?

P.S. I don't understand why "Provocation" and "blatant" are two different things. Are you trying to make a valid point? because you failed at doing so. Blatant-being "clear as daylight" and provocation meaning action to instigate a conflict. You're what ifs and conspiracy mongering is neither blatant or grounds for provocation.
    Last edited by æRLO; 06-23-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by æRLO View Post
    War is something to fear. Seeing how trivially you think war is, I don't think you've ever been in one, pseudo-tough-guy.

You don't know what you're talking about. Undangi nang sigeg duwa ug CoD dong, you don't respawn in real armed conflict. How do I know? Several tours of duty. Are you sure you know what war is? Ga-tuo kag kaya sa Pilipinas mag una2x ug gubat sa China? Ga-tuo kag mu follow-up ang NATO nations nato kung kita aggressors?
    You are free to think what is comfortable with you about me.

I am only saying that China is a bully, and the right thing to do is fight against a bully.

My personal life is not the topic in this thread and I am not willing to discus anything with you on that. I am glad you had "tours of duty" yourself. Maybe you understand too. Keep those campaign ribbons, for your grandchildren.

If you can not understand why BLATANT and PROVOCATION are two distinct things, I am sorry your IQ is that limited. You should have a lot more of Quaker Oats.

At least, you understand that WAR is indeed something to fear. Too bad, you do not understand reasons to fight a bully.
    Last edited by walker; 06-23-2012 at 02:15 PM.

You are free to think what is comfortable with you about me.

I am only saying that China is a bully, and the right thing to do is fight against a bully.

My personal life is not the topic in this thread and I am not willing to discus anything with you on that. I am glad you had "tours of duty" yourself. Maybe you understand too. Keep those campaign ribbons, for your grandchildren.
    Oh you don't have to discuss anything with me. I can tell a lot already when you uttered "declare war on China". That is the same thing I hear about people trying to act macho, always glorifying war--when indeed it is an inglorious thing. People die in the most undignified manner. War is the last resort, and should never be the first.

11.    Advertisement