Page 291 of 606 FirstFirst ... 281288289290291292293294301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

Regarding the aftershocks, Accenture is always doing their job to keep Accenture's people safe.
    After all, People is Accenture's MAJOR assets.

Since wala man pud notice from the responsible Accenture group to fully suspend operations,
    wala ra pud siguro gi relay sa inyong Managers.
    But our Manager (on the advise of HR) gave us the discretion
    to leave and be with our families if we wanted to.
    But I guess a lot of us decided to stay because we had to deliver.
    Maybe not really a smart move, but trust that the group will do their job to keep the People safe.
    Last edited by geff_chang; 02-08-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vic.zhou View Post
    naa ako mga amigo nag work ari 40k+ man ila sweldo oi...dagko kaayo
    Dagko sab ug tax bai. Tabla ra. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by geff_chang View Post
    Dagko sab ug tax bai. Tabla ra. Hehe.
    ni try ka kuha pag-ibig II sir? makatabang gamay lower sa taxable income nimo... naa pa ka savings in the long run ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by BSIT_KO_BAI View Post
    You want a fast solution, email sa imong TL og Proj Mgr na gnahan na jud ka mobalhin sa laing capability/industry group tapos i-CC ang inyong HR Rep or delivery manager... hehehe
    I think dili ingani ka sayon bro. They said we still have to wait for 1 yr para balhin daw. I tried even though 6mo pako sa bpo...still no luck. So 1 yr jud siguro dapat even though you're overqualified in your position right now... but why wait if naa ka opportunity sa lain with the job you want diba... but sa SA, nice kaayo tanan tao didto from managers, tls, and agents

@akira sendoh & geff chang
    Wat if mg change ta ug posisyon. You applied for Solutions and dria mo BPO na land. What would you feel? i know dli lng aq naa ani na stuck in this situation sa ACN. Think of it! Dghan dli qualified dha sa solutions uie. Naa pud palakas system dha, basta Pinoy mg handle. Pero cge lng. . .by the way, about ato Monday na event....amo client namugos...wa nadala hangyo sa amo mga boss....means to say....they don't value the lives of their employees at all. People First,Before Profit, hmmm, murag ani cguro ang equation na pasabot....Employee + Accident = Insurance (Profit).
    FYI dli maayo structure sa building Robinsons.

@ urejiak: thanks sa pag sabot, No Choice jud mi, daghan na ng resign and this is one of the main reason. I think na prove namo & dako mi natabang sa amo project & its our time that they should listen to us this time. pero agwanta lng ta ani....tan-awon lng nko ni few months from now. And if ma access nya. . .s/he take this issue personally, too bad.

unsay trabaho og data analyst sa accenture?pila pd sweldo?thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by HapiGoLucky View Post
    I think dili ingani ka sayon bro. They said we still have to wait for 1 yr para balhin daw. I tried even though 6mo pako sa bpo...still no luck. So 1 yr jud siguro dapat even though you're overqualified in your position right now... but why wait if naa ka opportunity sa lain with the job you want diba... but sa SA, nice kaayo tanan tao didto from managers, tls, and agents
    unsay gi applyan nimo bro. hehe back to topic, at least a year muna before transferring to other workforce or applying to other internal positions.

Hi Everyone

Any idea pila salary range sa Windows Administration na position dinha ACN?

Quote Originally Posted by play_maker101 View Post
    @akira sendoh & geff chang
    Wat if mg change ta ug posisyon. You applied for Solutions and dria mo BPO na land. What would you feel? i know dli lng aq naa ani na stuck in this situation sa ACN. Think of it! Dghan dli qualified dha sa solutions uie. Naa pud palakas system dha, basta Pinoy mg handle. Pero cge lng. . .by the way, about ato Monday na event....amo client namugos...wa nadala hangyo sa amo mga boss....means to say....they don't value the lives of their employees at all. People First,Before Profit, hmmm, murag ani cguro ang equation na pasabot....Employee + Accident = Insurance (Profit).
    FYI dli maayo structure sa building Robinsons.

@ urejiak: thanks sa pag sabot, No Choice jud mi, daghan na ng resign and this is one of the main reason. I think na prove namo & dako mi natabang sa amo project & its our time that they should listen to us this time. pero agwanta lng ta ani....tan-awon lng nko ni few months from now. And if ma access nya. . .s/he take this issue personally, too bad.
    I don't need to swap positions with you. I've been there and mine was far worst than what you're experiencing. You might not be able to take what I've gone through. But you can't cry over a spilled milk! Why can't you just be grateful and thankful? Remember that there's no such thing as a perfect company. All companies have its flaws. If you applied in Solutions and ended up in BPO, then there was no demand in Solutions that would match your skills and qualifications at that time. And you accepted the job!

How sure are you that there are a lot of folks in solutions who are not qualified? Do you know the qualifications? And now you're blaming politics. Do you know the process?

Monday Incident - GAP works for our safety. They have coordinated with the building admin on the situation and if it's safe to work back. They know better and far more credible. Do you know what BCM is? Do you know it's purpose?

You being a neophyte in the company, just over a year and expressing yourself here, I'd say you do some research and learn, learn and learn. Not just stating what is on your mind and thinking it's right. You don't even know what you are talking about.

On the attrition of your project, I know the main reason behind it. Again, I suggest you do some research. If that's your attitude that you're showing here, not even understanding the process and the responses, I don't think you'll be able to transfer since I'd say you don't have the right attitude!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	407393_10150597546738530_634238529_8934799_1066509271_n.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	4846

Mag-ingat kayo sa taxi na 'to. FAST METER yan.
    High Perfomance. Delivered. kasi
    Haha. JOKE LANG sa fast meter.

11.    Advertisement