Page 290 of 606 FirstFirst ... 280287288289290291292293300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

unsa pa lain hiring dire? I heard nice dw ni na companya....

Simple ra man aq question, in the first place. Your making things too complicated. Dish the fact..not your ideology. Anyways your giving us the clues and it seems it wont go on our way.
    if i-raise namo ni sa amo mga boss, definitely ma daot amo record for being rebellious.

geff_chang: Programming....if you only knew. If mka access mo sa amo mga resume na gi submit,
    daghan deserving sa amo for solutions. Our animosity is on the mgt's promised to us. So mga
    kamong mga taga Solutions, yaw mo pag hinilas! Naa discrimination sa ACN.

akira sendoh: yaw ilara mga tao dria. Accenture is a company that listens ... "ESTORYAHE!!"
    gipa duty man gani mi bisan naa pa mga after shock lastnight, unya! mao nay company ng
    value sa welfare sa ila mga employees...as they say "business needs"....
    "PROFIT MINDED" ghapon uie ang ACN. Naa pay pa
    "People First Before Profit". "ESTORYAHE!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by play_maker101 View Post
    Simple ra man aq question, in the first place. Your making things too complicated. Dish the fact..not your ideology. Anyways your giving us the clues and it seems it wont go on our way.
    if i-raise namo ni sa amo mga boss, definitely ma daot amo record for being rebellious.

geff_chang: Programming....if you only knew. If mka access mo sa amo mga resume na gi submit,
    daghan deserving sa amo for solutions. Our animosity is on the mgt's promised to us. So mga

akira sendoh: yaw ilara mga tao dria. Accenture is a company that listens ... "ESTORYAHE!!"
    gipa duty man gani mi bisan naa pa mga after shock lastnight, unya! mao nay company ng
    Simple ra sad ang tubag. Lol
    Why did you get the BPO job in the first place? It will all go back to you. I don't think naghinilas ang mga taga solutions, it's just that wa lang ka kasabot. You are not worth it anyway.

@akira sendoh
    LOGIC brad...abi nko taga solutions ka?! tarunga basa ang mga previous message sa kani na thread.

Bai, i don't have any idea in BPO nganong ma-consider rebellious if musulti ka sa imong preference.

...and tubagon nako ang discrimination. Solution folks do not discriminate. Trust me. Basin feeling lang na nimo. Kalma lang bai. Ako bai, dili ko kahibalo programming, but since management has been so supportive sa ako preference, wala pa gyud ko mabutang sa coding. I believe, i just know how to professionally talk to them. It's a matter of laying-out the plans and providing them options. Pero not at all times makuha nimo imo gusto dayon. Sometimes, paabot paka months kay dili raba lalim ang transition.

Anyway, murag nawagatang na ang pagka-kalma nimo ngari sa forum. Ayaw padala sa situation bai. Been there. Sige ko yawyaw sa una kay wala nako nakuha ako gusto. Nya murag gusto na gyud ko mugawas sa ACN para lang mapakita nako nga i can get what i want. But later realized that twas the wrong move. --that's why i completely understand you. I don't want you nga maexperience nimo ako naexperience before - nawagtang ang chance sa promotion tungod sa cge nako push sa kong preference nga in a management perspetive dili healthy for my career. Well, well...

Regardng sa imo rebuttal kay akira, well, sa iya perspective, and sa akoa pud, ACN truly listens. Gipa-duty mo - pero at that time, safe naman ang site as declared by the building admin. That's part of BCM. And a memo was released nga if you still feel unsafe, tell your manager about it.

Bai, kasabot ra gyud ko nimo. If you want the people here to make sound advice, ask them in a gentle way. Ayt?

P.S.
    Regarding sa access sa inyo resume, hehe, akira can actually do that. :P 'Powerful' na siya. Hehehe

@akira sendoh
    LOGIC brad...abi nko taga solutions ka?! tarunga basa ang mga previous message sa kani na thread.
    From your posts, i dont see any logic. You dont have one. You cant even seem to understand the responses.

Bai, ask lang ko if ang network processing analyst ninyo na job ba kay Day shift na? Entry level? and Inbound calls na noh?

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post

P.S.
    Regarding sa access sa inyo resume, hehe, akira can actually do that. :P 'Powerful' na siya. Hehehe

No wonder... hehehe

tsk tsk tsk..chill lang guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BSIT_KO_BAI View Post
    Hahaha amping sa imong mga posts Geff Chang hap... imo raba jung dagway ang naa sa imong avatar :P
    Basin naa nya HR nga naa dri

Anyways... I requested a transfer to a different capability a month ago ky gikapoy na ko sa among manager na way ayo... hehehe
    unfortunately for me, ipatapos nalang sa daw nila ang akong contract with my new project tapos inigka-human kay didto na ko nila buhian. Ang ako lang pud gihuna-huna ba ky by the time na mahuman na pud ang akong new proj, wala na pud ang opportunity/demand para sa akong balhinan... :/
    OK lang bai. Wala man tay gibuhat nga sayop diri.
    Practical lang ba.. We need drive our own career, and our needs.
    And naa sad ko idea kinsa ang HR diri sa istorya.

If you're given something you're not comfortable or amenable with,
    discuss with the people concerned. If it doesn't work out, move on (or move out).

As long as you continue to equip yourself with the right skills,
    there's always a place for you, even if it's not with Accenture.

But I have to agree with akira sendoh and urejiak that Accenture is a company that listens.

Case in point: I applied for Capability A. I was offered with Capability B.
    I turned down the offer. After talking to one of their managers during my interview,
    and weighing my options with the situation of Capability A in Accenture,
    I eventually opted for Capability B. But in the end, I ended up with a Capability A project.
    So everything's all good.

Another case in point: Accenture highly values Respect for Individual, and Inclusion and Diversity.
    You look at me, and I don't really seem like a Person with a Disability, but I am actually hard of hearing.
    During my first few weeks in the project, I could not relate with discussions with our client,
    because it was done over speaker phones, and I could not understand their accent.
    I raised this to my HR Rep. My manager, and my Senior Exec discussed the issue with me,
    and with the client, and now I'm at a better position where I can pick up the discussions now.
    (but I still get lost once in a while)

Now tell me if that's a company that doesn't listen.
    -----

But you'll always have to consider that everything is based on a business need.
    (Most Companies are anyways!)
    If there is no need for it, it will be difficult to make it happen (but not completely impossible).
    If you can provide a strong business case, all the better.

If Accenture has already spent a good deal of time and training on play_maker101,
    why change it (from a business perspective), esp if play_maker101 has already gained
    a good deal of knowledge from the industry and the account play_maker101's dealing with?

What about salary? Is play_maker101 willing to reset it, given the lack of Tech background?
    (and there was no demand to move a skilled BPO talent to new environment)
    So there's lots of things to consider there.

But Accenture would rather move talent than have them resign.
    So, talk to the people who can make it happen.
    Last edited by geff_chang; 02-08-2012 at 11:21 PM.

11.    Advertisement