Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast

Default Re: trabaho or negosyo?

ako kay tigom pako pohonan para tukod paabangan og room for rent...may ni kay dawat lang ka sa nag abang sa ila renta taga buwan...

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Apple Project View Post
    OT: Kaya pala familiar...baliktad ra.hehehe

OnT:
    I currently hv both...it eats a lot of my time and im even single bt loving it... being busy with a purpose makes me happy...I work hard but I still try to play(hv fun) harder inspite of my very hectic sked...still trying to hv fun every now and then...the work is for experience yes but of course its to earn and make a living...for most we work to survive and be able to provide for our family.
    For me, what I earn from work... I try to use some portion of it for the business and try to multiply it so i can hv extra for my family, my other personal wants as my salary takes care of my personal needs. I also save at least 25% of my earnings for rainy days and some percentage to give back to mother nature & street kids/orphans...share blessings always makes one feel good...dont forget that too.

magtrabaho ko sa akong negosyo!

Quote Originally Posted by Simplewish View Post
    OT: Kaya pala familiar...baliktad ra.hehehe

OnT:
    I currently hv both...it eats a lot of my time and im even single bt loving it... being busy with a purpose makes me happy...I work hard but I still try to play(hv fun) harder inspite of my very hectic sked...still trying to hv fun every now and then...the work is for experience yes but of course its to earn and make a living...for most we work to survive and be able to provide for our family.
    For me, what I earn from work... I try to use some portion of it for the business and try to multiply it so i can hv extra for my family, my other personal wants as my salary takes care of my personal needs. I also save at least 25% of my earnings for rainy days and some percentage to give back to mother nature & street kids/orphans...share blessings always makes one feel good...dont forget that too.
    You are a good example..keep it up!

negosyu na lang kay ikaw pa ang amo..just think for the right business that you like best..

unsa kahang negosyoha ang wala pay kompetensya

funerals hehehe

Business = unlimited income

Working = monthly income
    I actually do both, but I chose a business that is not time consuming and financially depleting. Like online business mas gamay ra ang investment but nindot sad ang iya returns.

Quote Originally Posted by V&J Trading View Post
    asa man ang nindot? if u choose work then why and what? then if u choose business then why and what? your decision will help others enlighten their decision in life.
    if you cant think of any idea of getting any business, maybe you should chose WORK..if you think you are knowledgible and more enthusiastic about your business, you can do business for the rest of your life..business has its own fail, but not all..its all about how you manage the business and learning from it..you must have a lot of courage to do and persistent of what you do.

There are pros and cons between employees and entrepreneurs. If your time permits to have be employed and at the same time operate your own business, then it would be much better as you will have multiple sources of income. In that way, if one income falls, there is another one you can depend on.

Otherwise, ponder and think first before going from employee to entrepreneur.

11.    Advertisement

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast