Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: Islamic connection

Quote Originally Posted by dcuenco View Post
    Tinood sa old testament judgement immediately followed after sin. Pero good news sa new testament is the saving grace of Jesus and God's love shown to us by sending Jesus to save us. Because of Jesus, those who believe in Him and let Him reign in their hearts are saved.

There are hundreds of passages in the bible that warn us against other gods and idolatry.

Christians, Roman catholics, muslims, all believe in heaven and hell. Don't you?
    lagpasa nimo og tobag bai oi.

basaha ni og balik...

Quote Originally Posted by dcuenco
    ayaw tawn ana part. God said to worship Him and only Him. There is only 1 true God. All others and deceivers.
    mao ni akong tobag...

Quote Originally Posted by malic_2
    this statement presents a lot of problems. Let's mention one,,,kita tanan dili pareho og intelligence and we perceived things differently so if a Buddhist doesn't like the idea of a cruel God like what you have in your Old Testament mapogos siya og dawat ana nga klase nga Ginoo bisan di niya madawat? where is freedom of choice there my friend?

God in His mercy appeared to us in different forms and concept to cater different cultures and level of intelligence. ana na siya, .
    nya imo ko gi tubag ani...

Tinood sa old testament judgement immediately followed after sin. Pero good news sa new testament is the saving grace of Jesus and God's love shown to us by sending Jesus to save us. Because of Jesus, those who believe in Him and let Him reign in their hearts are saved.

There are hundreds of passages in the bible that warn us against other gods and idolatry.

Christians, Roman catholics, muslims, all believe in heaven and hell. Don't you?
    syaro di nimo ma spot nga nilikoy imong topic. We were discussing about your misconception on the idea of God.

sorry to tell you, there are other paths to salvation.

haha, na lingaw ko sa tanan nagcomment ug nagreact.. don't mind me... hurtful ra kaau ang uban ga talk about sa islamic religion ani na thread mao na usahay d jud ko nahan sa topic na religion kay d jud magkahiusa ang mga tao..

i am from a muslim and a catholic family.. haiizz sad to say daghan au d jud ka get over sa mga ginapangdaot sa mga spaniards sa islam community.. well inyo sad na.. yaw lang mo pag-away kay si GOD and ALLAH is alway 1... pangan ra na oe.. over pud mo.. hahaha..

ay by the way wa ko ni tiwas tan-aw sa documentary film ba na?? kay sa inyo comments palang daan whew! maka guba na mood good luck sa inyo pag lalis ana

Quote Originally Posted by THE SKULLS View Post
    Pagans are country dwellers. RCs are crusaders.
    Usa ra kalahi-an. Pagan gets killed, RC kills.

..... It has been hundreds of years since the last crusades. Roman Catholics has become soft ever since, maybe it's time to bring it back again...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    ..... It has been hundreds of years since the last crusades. Roman Catholics has become soft ever since, maybe it's time to bring it back again...
    Bring back what? Salvation?
    It's a merchant's hopeless theory.

Better listen to "Imagine" of John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by malic_2 View Post
    bright ta jud aning The Skulls oi.
    nakataghap ra oi. ako - ako man lang ni.
    pero mura baya adunay kamatu-oran kung ablihan lang jud ang huna-huna ug ibuka ang mga mata.

Let's be PAGANS again.

Quote Originally Posted by dcuenco View Post
    I somehow somewhat somewhere.
    Pasensya na, I always Imagine na walay heaven and hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ketllac View Post
    sige tubayan nato si ts..

kung mo claim sya nga pagano ang katoliko and siya dili konektado ani kay lagi relihiyon ang katoliko sa mga pagano..sige mangutana tang ts

-nag celebrate ba kag birthday ts? kay ma trace man na sa old pagan practice
    -gi bunyagan ba ka t/s? kay pagano man na
    -now kung wala kay connection sa katoliko/ muslim ug pagano be unsang kalindaryoha ang imong gigamit.? I don't think nga dili na Gregorian calendar..
    -now kung dili ka ganahan muslim connection sad ts I don't think nga wala ka nagamit sa hindu arabic numerals hehhehehe.

don't be hypocrite ts
    Birthday? I know my birthday but i cant see the significance. Jesus didn't even make his birthday significant again dec 25 is pagan it was a celebration of the birth of Isis.
    I was baptized as roman catholic and we all have sins that we regret in the past.
    The calendar is not significant because the weekly cycle has not been changed since the time of Jesus until now.

Numerals are greek in origin. Whatever is the meaning of the numbers are their value no matter what language it is used. We are on a topic of symbolism not numerical or language system.

We are talking religion don't make language and religion as the same. It is the system of religious deceit that we are after.

One more thing paganism and polytheism is different. But monotheism can still be considered pagan. You can worship 1 god but it can still be considered a false god.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 04-26-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malic_2 View Post
    this statement presents a lot of problems. Let's mention one,,,kita tanan dili pareho og intelligence and we perceived things differently so if a Buddhist doesn't like the idea of a cruel God like what you have in your Old Testament mapogos siya og dawat ana nga klase nga Ginoo bisan di niya madawat? where is freedom of choice there my friend?

God in His mercy appeared to us in different forms and concept to cater different cultures and level of intelligence. ana na siya, .

LOL! don't spread your fear of Hell diri bai.
    Cruel God what are you atheist? That is in the first place a misconception or a deception.
    There can only be 1 salvation and that is through Jesus Christ and there is the enemy which is the grand deceiver.
    God gives freedom of choice and that includes freedom to have their own beliefs and religion. The freedom to believe in deception or truth.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 04-26-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper77 View Post
    this guy is full of speculations.
    Speculation backed with evidence.

As all we know those who denounce Christ is considered false religion. And what we see in the presentation clearly shows this.

11.    Advertisement