Default My Paranormal Event: Fundraiser Concert this 9/30 at the Outpost

Cinema One Originals 2011 Cebu Production MY PARANORMAL ROMANCE invites everyone to “MY PARANORMAL EVENT: A Fund-raising Concert” this September 30, at the Outpost Restobar.

At 8 P.M. the concert is preceded by a movie screening of “SARANGHAE MY TUTOR”, a short romantic comedy from the creators of My Paranormal Romance, produced by DreamLine Productions directed by Victor Villanueva from a screenplay of Diem Judilla.

The rock n’ rollin’ starts at 9 PM.

Cebu’s top bands, such as RESCUE A HERO, IMADYINA, BAD BABY, WHO’S NEXT, BLACKTHUMB, FOC FASHION, BETHANY, PURPLE HELMETS and MISSING FILEMON(!), show their support to their comrades in Cebu’s independent movie scene. So come and watch the show!

The cast of My Paranormal Romance VAN ROXAS, PHOEBE KAYE FERNANDEZ, PAUL JAKE CASTILLLO and PUBLIO BRIONES will be hosting the event, meeting and greeting the audience!

So set the MY PARANORMAL EVENT on your calendars and phones. See you this September 30!

Remember this is a FUND-RAISING Concert for the on-going production of the Cebuano film MY PARANORMAL ROMANCE so please don’t forget your wallets and purses filled with spare cash to share. Cast and crew will be going round Outpost, inviting your kindness and monetary contributions to the production!

If you’re proud to be Cebuano or living in Cebu, please support this Cebuano movie production. Coming to theaters and TV sets this November 2011!

Default Re: My Paranormal Event: Fundraiser Concert this 9/30 at the Outpost

Saranghae my Tutor, a Cebuano-Korean romantic comedy, will be screened before the concert to serve as a sample of what a cinematic experience the Cebu My Paranormal Romance can be this coming November 2011. This is to inspire attending audiences to fully support this Cebuano production through donations or purchasing movie merchandise available during the concert.

The short film features Ozzie Ouano, of RedHabagat, in the character lead.

nindot ni dah.

The movie sounds interesting. XD I know someone who had a relationship with her Korean student.

hala c Ozzie..hahhahhahahah

The event has been moved to an earlier time of 7 PM instead of 8 PM this September 30!

SEE YOU THERE!

7.    Advertisement