Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i think the song does not degrade or insult call center agents, if they see it as an insult then the last two coda lines will make them feel better hehehe

@ psyrille_alphatrix

I've known Eugene Tan for quite sometime... I would like to point out somethings and i am not doing this coz frends mi... but as a poet. Coz the song is fine. And i would like to share a bit of information about this guy.

1.I hope that the composer does not have an ax to grind against call center agents (did he fail in the entrance exams or could not withstand the rigid training?) and thus ventilated his frustrations by composing the song.

========Wala man sya na frustrate.. He started in mid 2000 if i am not mistaken he is working until now as a Meister (A Quality Analyst monitoring call center agents in the US so mga amerikano iyang i coach dili pinoy) in Western Wats now Opinionlogy... If he is referring for a "Rigid Training" Wats is known for that. And landed a job there coz of him.

2. i think ang person nga nicomplain about the lyrics misunderstood the context of the song..

====TRUE Literal ra ayo ang pagsabot sa ang send sa letter. Maayo unta think before complaining.

sayop nya pagkainterpret ang kanta mao nakacomment cya ato. to think tinuod ang lyrics sa kanta. as i see it, the song portrays the hardship and everyday life of being an agent.

the song is corny... it reminds me of .. "mga bata sa batibot.. maliksi... masigla!"

Default Re: ‘Cebu Pop’ fest entry: "Call Center Agent"

grabeh ka literal sa iyang pagsabot sa song... songs have deeper meaning, songs are mostly composed of idioms cause it gives life to the song itself.

dili man negative ang phrase na 'laway ra ang puhunan' it's actually a compliment for me lang ha... liman ka dagko ug sweldo nya nagyawyaw ra galingkod then de aircon pa jud? not everyone has the chance to work in a call center.

if wala kay tingog di ba magpa excuse man jud ka sa work if call center agent ka? that happened to me multiple times

Blog Entries

apektado siya kay igo man kaayo siya sa lyrics-at first I thought it was a bit extreme..but what the heck? it doesn't refer to each and every call center agent...so kebs nlng ko...

Take it with a grain of salt. Don't be overly sensitive.

waaaah! daghan istoryans kay CCA pips! IKR?!

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12