Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned User Platinum Member

Lightbulb End of the world THEORY

I have this theory since college pako around 2002. Ngano karon panahona abnormal na kaayo ang init compared before. Ug kining mga calamities nga grabe na kaayo.

Points to ponder before I explain my theory:

1. Venus was once the 3rd planet in the solar system.
    2. Earth was once the 4th planet in the solar system.
    3. Venus and Earth are identical.
    4. Mars have signs of life.
    5. Another planet is seen near pluto called Eris.
    6. A star will die.

My theory:

All planets around the sun are moving in COIL motion not circular. Each time a planet makes one(1) complete revolution, it gets nearer to the sun. I don't know how much distance it covered but the point is: its moving towards the sun in coiling motion. The gravity of the sun must have something to do with it.

Conclusion:

1. Life will flourish when a planet is in the 3RD orbit. Venus was once like earth - FULL OF LIFE. No wonder Venus is very similar to Earth in physical aspect. But the inevitable happened, as time goes by Venus atmosphere changes as a direct result of the distance between Venus and Sun because of the coiling motion.

2. Today, earth experienced abnornal weather occurence, abnormal temperature, deadly calamities never seen before. We blame it because of global warming but I have my doubts.

And now NASA is focused on finding life on Mars. I can say Mars will be the next earth but no one from earth will live to tell the tale. Because all humanity will be extinct when Mars come to life. More like a cycle. Maybe Mars will start with dinosaurs, ice age, neanderthals, in short Mars' evolution will be very similar to earth.

3. Mercury will be eaten by the sun. Time will come when the sun become so bloated with planets that it will EXPLODE. It will be the end of the solar system. Don't worry there are still billions of systems out there

4. When one planet is eaten another one will be born. Here comes Eris- the planet next to pluto. Before you see mercury being eaten by the sun, you're long dead.

5. There is a truth in the saying "end of the world". But I am sure it will not be in our generation. Time will only tell.

wow.. impressive brad.. hehe never thought of this..

You're theory is partly right and wrong .

We wont get close to the sun , but as the sun gets old and starts to lose its fuel , it becomes a red giant that will eat the planets.
    eventually Eris will be the left habitable zone.

here's an article :

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TYD3Zvgvp04/T-V-264ClVI/AAAAAAAAAFA/mfRrXWjj-gM*******Red_Giant.jpg[/IMG]

Will Earth Survive When the Sun Becomes a Red Giant?

by Fraser Cain on January 31, 2008

Want to stay on top of all the space news? Follow @universetoday on Twitter

Artist's impression of a red giant star.

Artist’s impression of a red giant star.

Billions of years in the future, when our Sun bloats up into a red giant, it will expand to consume the Earth’s orbit. But wait, you say, the Earth travels the Earth’s orbit… what’s going to happen to our beloved planet? Will it be gobbled up like poor Mercury and Venus?

Astronomers have been puzzling this question for decades. When the sun becomes a red giant, the simple calculation would put its equator out past Mars. All of the inner planets would be consumed.

However, as the Sun reaches this late stage in its stellar evolution, it loses a tremendous amount of mass through powerful stellar winds. As it grows, it loses mass, causing the planets to spiral outwards. So the question is, will the expanding Sun overtake the planets spiraling outwards, or will Earth (and maybe even Venus) escape its grasp.

K.-P Schroder and Robert Cannon Smith are two researchers trying to get to the bottom of this question. They’ve run the calculations with the most current models of stellar evolution, and published a research paper entitled, Distant Future of the Sun and Earth Revisted. It has been accepted for publication in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.

According to Schroder and Smith, when the Sun becomes a red giant star 7.59 billion years, it will start to lose mass quickly. By the time it reaches its largest radius, 256 times its current size, it will be down to only 67% of its current mass.

When the Sun does begin to bloat up, it will go quickly, sweeping through the inner Solar System in just 5 million years. It will then enter its relatively brief (130 million year) helium-burning phase. It will expand past the orbit of Mercury, and then Venus. By the time it approaches the Earth, it will be losing 4.9 x 1020 tonnes of mass every year (8% the mass of the Earth).

But the habitable zone will be gone much sooner. Astronomers estimate that will expand past the Earth’s orbit in just a billion years. The heating Sun will evaporate the Earth’s oceans away, and then solar radiation will blast away the hydrogen from the water. The Earth will never have oceans again. It will eventually become molten again.

One interesting side benefit for the Solar System. Even though the Earth, at a mere 1.5 astronomical units, will no longer be within the Sun’s habitable zone, much of the Solar System will be. The new habitable zone will stretch from 49.4 AU to 71.4 AU, well into the Kuiper Belt. The formerly icy worlds will melt, and liquid water will be present beyond the orbit of Pluto. Perhaps Eris will be the new homeworld.
    Remove this ad

Back to the question… will the Earth survive?

According to Schroder and Smith, the answer is no. Even though the Earth could expand to an orbit 50% larger than today’s orbit, it won’t get the chance. The expanding Sun will engulf the Earth just before it reaches the tip of the red giant phase. And the Sun would still have another 0.25 AU and 500,000 years to grow.

Once inside the Sun’s atmosphere, the Earth will collide with particles of gas. Its orbit will decay, and it will spiral inward.

If the Earth were just a little further from the Sun, at 1.15 AU, it would be able to survive the expansion phase. Although it’s science fiction, the authors suggest that future technologies could be used to speed up the Earth’s spiraling outward from the Sun.

I’m not sure why, but thinking about this far future of the Earth gives an insight into human psychology. People are genuinely worried about a future billions of years away. Even though the Earth will be scorched much sooner, its oceans boiled away, and turned into a molten ball of rock, it’s this early destruction by the Sun that feels so sad.

Original Source: Arxiv

Read more: Will Earth Survive When the Sun Becomes a Red Giant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18ubTIfYbo

*but i think in a few million years , we are gonna be a evolved specie , and is then already colonized the stars .

nice very nice theory...

Nice theory TS!!

hehe ako unya bitaw ni i email sa NASA basin pa diay ug ma accept ni nila.
    Last edited by Nefarian; 12-09-2013 at 08:16 AM.

hmm.. that theory, might work, if the velocity of earth slows down..

just like in the demonstration in this video..

but since our velocity is fast enough to miss the Sun, the reason why, we can't go into the oblivion.
    And the reason why we orbit around it is because of the sun's gravitational pull.

So, your theory will work, if earth slows down its velocity. not against your theory, because it might happen..

1st, Earth moves in an elliptical orbit, dili circle.
    2nd, before, people believed that the planets, sun and other heavenly bodies moved around the Earth. Si Tyco Brahe n-i-correct ani nila based sa iyang 30 yrs nga pag observe sa orbit sa Eath. Sa iyang studies, he found out nga elliptical ang orbit sa earth, dili circular.
    3rd, Kung nagkaduol tas sun, pila nlng kaha ka km o ft ang gilay-on sa sun ug mercury sa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarian View Post
    I have this theory since college pako around 2002. Ngano karon panahona abnormal na kaayo ang init compared before. Ug kining mga calamities nga grabe na kaayo.

Points to ponder before I explain my theory:

1. Venus was once the 3rd planet in the solar system.
    2. Earth was once the 4th planet in the solar system.
    3. Venus and Earth are identical.
    4. Mars have signs of life.
    5. Another planet is seen near pluto called Eris.
    6. A star will die.

My theory:

All planets around the sun are moving in COIL motion not circular. Each time a planet makes one(1) complete revolution, it gets nearer to the sun. I don't know how much distance it covered but the point is: its moving towards the sun in coiling motion. The gravity of the sun must have something to do with it.

Conclusion:

1. Life will flourish when a planet is in the 3RD orbit. Venus was once like earth - FULL OF LIFE. No wonder Venus is very similar to Earth in physical aspect. But the inevitable happened, as time goes by Venus atmosphere changes as a direct result of the distance between Venus and Sun because of the coiling motion.

2. Today, earth experienced abnornal weather occurence, abnormal temperature, deadly calamities never seen before. We blame it because of global warming but I have my doubts.

And now NASA is focused on finding life on Mars. I can say Mars will be the next earth but no one from earth will live to tell the tale. Because all humanity will be extinct when Mars come to life. More like a cycle. Maybe Mars will start with dinosaurs, ice age, neanderthals, in short Mars' evolution will be very similar to earth.

3. Mercury will be eaten by the sun. Time will come when the sun become so bloated with planets that it will EXPLODE. It will be the end of the solar system. Don't worry there are still billions of systems out there

4. When one planet is eaten another one will be born. Here comes Eris- the planet next to pluto. Before you see mercury being eaten by the sun, you're long dead.

5. There is a truth in the saying "end of the world". But I am sure it will not be in our generation. Time will only tell.

Quote Originally Posted by lolzXD View Post
    1st, Earth moves in an elliptical orbit, dili circle.
    2nd, before, people believed that the planets, sun and other heavenly bodies moved around the Earth. Si Tyco Brahe n-i-correct ani nila based sa iyang 30 yrs nga pag observe sa orbit sa Eath. Sa iyang studies, he found out nga elliptical ang orbit sa earth, dili circular.
    3rd, Kung nagkaduol tas sun, pila nlng kaha ka km o ft ang gilay-on sa sun ug mercury sa?

Mercury's distance from the sun: 35,980,000 miles (57,910,000 km). How they come up with this data IDK.

So don't expect in our generation makita nato ang mercury gikaon sa adlaw

Ang question lang jud is "How much distance makuha per revolution".

Elliptical or circular doesn't matter kay pwede raman gihapon na ma coiling motion.
    Last edited by Nefarian; 12-10-2013 at 07:25 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast