Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default HELP me pick what to buy.

Please help me choose a motorcycle. I got good grades in my thesis and my father is going to give me one for my birthday. Im going to use it for traveling not only to school but also through rugged terrain. Please help me.
    Any advice will be much appreciated.

Personally I like Nos. 1 and 2 best

1) Rouser 220

2)Yamaha FZ16

3)Honda CB 110

4)Yamaha SZ16

Up please help

Blog Entries
    Out of the above choices though, the best in terms of fuel efficiency would be CB110...its also lighter than the rest, next to it would be the SZ16 followed by FZ16 and Rouser 220. Your choices above fit into the touring/standard category which basically fits the bill for long rides but for city driving, they will be hard to handle especially if you're just new into bikes. Aside from the fact that they are heavy,these are larger than normal (ubone/scoot) bikes that will make the beginner driver sweat with city driving. All in all, you can never go wrong with the choices above. Pero since you mentioned that you will be driving through some rough terrain, I would suggest looking into these bikes as well:

MOTO R155 | Motorstar
    Do not discriminate, Zongshen MC's have been proven to be one of the best bang for the buck engines you can get. With this bike, going through rough terrain would be a breeze. You can opt for the motard setup so you'd still have smooth rides through the city.

http://www.hondaph.com/showcase/xr125l
    Rough terrain what?

Kawasaki Motors Philippines | Commuter Bikes
    The most agile among all of these bikes, honestly, this handles like an underbone...just change to motard rims and better front and rear shocks and you get yourself a performer...

since naa man kay budget TS..better go with yamaha Fz16...

Sir thank you for your advice. actually im only 5.4 haha so lisud para nako ang dagko pero kaya raman. I think i'll go with FZ16 or Rouser salamat talaga. Will also look at Motorstar

Di ka gusto ani TS?

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Di ka gusto ani TS?

Sir do you have a price list sa ilang mga motorcycles?? Murag nindut lage na

Contact lang sa Granstar sir. Mao ni ang link.

GRANSTAR BIKER - Granstar Motors & Industrial Corp

sa ako pong opinion kung papili-on ko ug kanang naa sa imong gilista mupick gyud ko ug dako ug makina, so Rouser 220, maski ilumba pa na tanan ug quarter mile drag imong gipanglista siguro kahibaw na ka ug kinsay mu-una sa finish line di ba? kung gusto sad ka ug pormahay yet dili sad kaayo kalas ug gas FZ-16...

thank you po mga sirs. planning to use it to travel from dalaguete to camotes ). mga in.ana ug style aku pag.gamit sa motor long rides tapos different terrains but mostly asphalt tsaka cement

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast