Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default WARNING for Apartment owners. IRANIAN Tenants Disappearing without paying RENTAL

Tenants (Local or Foreign) Disappearing without paying RENTAL.

How many times has it happened to you?
    I just want to know how frequent it occurs.

Its bad for business. This will serve as a resource.

I know there is security deposit but sometimes Tenant's would ask if they can use the deposit to pay for rent.

Let me start:

I have this IRANIAN tenant who is supposed to end his lease by May 3. But Yesterday the tenant left without a TRACE bringing his personal belongings.

I will wait until May 3 if the tenant doesn't show up. I will have to file a police blotter.

My tenant is a foreign student.

I trusted this tenant and accepted his request that he use the security deposit but he still owes me for one month plus the electric bill.

Too much trust can really Backfire on you.....

Default Re: Survey for Apartment owners. Tenants Disappearing without paying RENTAL

report that to the police sir.....thanks

Default Re: Survey for Apartment owners. Tenants Disappearing without paying RENTAL

I already went to the police station....

So since it is public record already.

BEWARE of IRANIAN or PERSIAN tenants..... When their LEASE is about to end they will slowly move their personal belongings to their IRANIAN or PERSIAN friends.... Then disappear.

I went to ZOSA apartments..... THEY SAID IRANIANS are BANNED from their UNITS due to DISAPPEARANCE without PAYMENT....

My advice is to ALWAYS WATCH them WHEN THEY ARE ALMOST about to LEAVE your APARTMENTS....

Quote Originally Posted by ajol
    I already went to the police station....

So since it is public record already.

BEWARE of IRANIAN or PERSIAN tenants..... When their LEASE is about to end they will slowly move their personal belongings to their IRANIAN or PERSIAN friends.... Then disappear.

I went to ZOSA apartments..... THEY SAID IRANIANS are BANNED from their UNITS due to DISAPPEARANCE without PAYMENT....

My advice is to ALWAYS WATCH them WHEN THEY ARE ALMOST about to LEAVE your APARTMENTS....
    hahaha! same ra ni sa nahitabo sko fren. ng pa rent mn pd cla ug apartment. mao gyd ning klase na nationality

Quote Originally Posted by jntio
    hahaha! same ra ni sa nahitabo sko fren. ng pa rent mn pd cla ug apartment. mao gyd ning klase na nationality
    WELL this SERVES as a WARNING......

Their MODUS is that they will USE THE SECURITY DEPOSIT..... then AFTER the DEPOSIT is CONSUMED (usually 2 months)... They will stay for 1 month THEN DISAPPEAR

They will usually leave 12 Midnight or early dawn.

This IRANIAN is a student of CEBU DOCTOR's DENTISTRY.

So I will visit the DEAN tomorrow. I will set an entrapment with the Police.

Default Re: WARNING for Apartment owners. Tenants Disappearing without paying RENTAL

Anyway IRANIANS will soon ran out of Apartments since many are refusing them......

I checked around my neighborhood.... They saw the getaway car full of furnitures.....

Default Re: WARNING for Apartment owners. Tenants Disappearing without paying RENTAL

paet... then they walk around arrogantly...

lagi mas hadlok man ang mga foreigners na tenant, heard some will even vandalize, mura naa sa culture nila,,, hmm...

Unsa may maayo buhaton ani? pwde ba 2/3 months advance ang deposit? para if ma wala sila - lugi pud sila. hehehe - dili kaayo ko sweto aning rental issue.

kuhaon ang switches, watercloset, lavatories, lighting fixtures, electrical wire kun pwede.. naay ingon ana ka salbahes nga tenant. :P

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast