Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Business idea

Default Business idea

If you have 300k, what ang business ang nice these days kanang dli networking nor mamaligya ug vitamins or the like? please help.

if i have 300k...

i think i can make a silogan... pero dapat near sa skul or subdivision. then butang2x daun mga acoustics na tukar. the same concept sa silogan/convienience store near casals village.

you can also try lending (but i dont really know how it works)

I was actually thinking about lending, but medyo complicated man. is 300k enough for a silogan?

i think 300 is enough for a silog business if you have the place built already or if you will make one, kanag simple lang. Location is the key for a silogan business. Then mareting it afterwards will also help

go over Entrepreneur mags and be inspired by people who started small businesses and are now enjoying the fruits of their labor, you might even be able to find the business that you would like and enjoy. If you can, borrow the old copies and buy new ones. I don't have any ties with this magazine but reading it gives me a lot of insights on my existing business. Hope and pray you will find what you are looking for. God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_phoebe View Post
    If you have 300k, what ang business ang nice these days kanang dli networking nor mamaligya ug vitamins or the like? please help.
    by the way, I can help you set-up the business. I currently manage a string of fastfood chain and I would be glad to help you if you plan the silogan.

Quote Originally Posted by al1974 View Post
    by the way, I can help you set-up the business. I currently manage a string of fastfood chain and I would be glad to help you if you plan the silogan.
    what fastfood chain are you in right now?

PMd yo sis.

300K is big enough if you know how to manage your money....ibutang ang uban an sa Mutual fund....klaro gyud wala lugi. just a little Idea ako ika share nimo...you can pm me if you interested...makatabang ko nimo

try vital c and just invest less. for inquiries, pls text me at 0922 862 9518

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast