Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default MUSIC best suitable for studying (not too loud and not too drowsy) .. :)

there are millions or even billions of music that have been recorded in our world today some are famous some are not... but most of us say "nindot ning tukara da" even though the song is not popular depending on our likes.. and we can define these songs where they belong through their genres.
    i do love music so much (although i'm not a good singer or an instrument player) i just love to hear them.. i'm not very particular on what genre this song/music do belong... i just pick/download those music which are pleasing to my ears.. but i have realized that genres are sometimes usefull, tungod ga sagol2 ang akong music ako nlng i random pirme akong winamp... sa pagkakaron i was reviewing for my board exams ang i am looking for suggestions on which kind/kinds of music that are suitable for studying... like i've said, my playlist is not in order through their genres and always played it in random... from hiphop(makes me wanna rap/dance)...to rock(pirteng gahia nga ang tun-anan gahi pd kaau mu sod sa utok) to oldies/PUNK (PUNKatog)...and etc..

you can suggest through their genres or even the song/artist itself...
    you can post bsag dili kaau suitable for studying bsig nay maganahan uban nga parehog kahimtang nko nga maminaw ug music while studying para di magduka.hehe...
    this would be very useful to everyone especially to future generations...

Thank you!

Default Re: MUSIC best suitable for studying (not too loud and not too drowsy) .. :)

Kolohe Kai - First True Love
    Kolohe Kai - Ehu GIrl
    Kolohe Kai - Cool Down

Default Re: MUSIC best suitable for studying (not too loud and not too drowsy) .. :)

thanks... i'll check on it.

thompson twins songs

Daghan bro, but I recommend songs from Weird Al Yankovic, Israel K., and Semisonic.

bad english and damn yankees songs

Carpenters...

hill songs..maka inspire..

SKID ROW i remember you

spiral staircase songs..........

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast