Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my home is dead

Default my home is dead

motomodders.net is dead. as you know (if you actually do), it is the home of the motorola modding community. although not as prime as it's counterparts as MotoX.us or motofan.ru (babelfish FTW!) or as diverse as howardforums.com, it was the home of mostly english speaking modders internationally.

no clue why it's dead. rumors are that the moderators are on strike. i wouldn't know why they would, unless they actually got paid, which i think is hardly possible.

anyways, modding took over, i think, a whole year of my life (2005-2006). i got to learn a lot but mostly lost all of them as well. but i think i can safely claim im the first, or teh ostensible one, to have a motoE398 with vid recording and the first to have iTunes patched on it as well (although back then, it had that sucky, and we were all so happy back then, 25 song limit). if someone else is first, please forgive me. i actually called in sick teh night the two mods were released and didn't sleep and kept pressing f5 on the fourms waiting for a d/l link. everything the big moto corp said about the e398's limitation, modders proved wrong. we enabled vid recording when they said it does not have the "hardware requirements" we enabled iTunes when both moto and Apple used a very deep PDS code for it's security. we all hated moto's limitations and celebrated every accomplishment we had at breaking them.

anyways, to the trolls of the motoe398 thread started by wikitoy here. to the failed attempt at a pinoy moto forum (hehe). GG to you guys i think it's time for me to look at my v3i as just a phone now.

*sigh, it still can't shoot lasers.

Default Re: my home is dead

i think this belongs to the the website forum.
    Anyways, i believe most of the mods now reside at the maxmedia forum or something.

Actually, i learnt to mod my e398 and v3i at another forum. ( forgot what it was).
    A guy named Weezer leaked it out and cristiano7 was just a noob then and kept asking weezer some dumb questions.
    I registered at most forums but just mostly lurked around,
    and it is motomodders.net that i call my home.

At motomodders i made some few enemies, notably w/ Philippetrov (now Exploited),
    but later we became friends. I felt priviileged to be beta testing some of his works.
    BodyGuard and Sys, great as they, are ever humble-
    asking some inputs from me as though my thoughts mattered.
    But man, did i felt good!

ahhh.. those were the days.

we used to frequent this area before, we used to have the longest thread, not the PSP geeks (hehe).

anyway, even earlier than them, thre was this pinoy who wrote a guide, i think his avatar before was either a surfboard or a skim board. then he disappeared. also, the first man who ever created the most complete MP was eyesonly_d. the v398 was teally something coz he was the first who got v3 seems and placed it into the e398. it was really a revolution for us. then i remember when shoey was still new. he used to PM me stuff. he had an ego so i stopped talking to him in PM. who would know he would be the one to yet again revolutionize modding with his iTunes patch? certainly not me.

then of course my healthy looking post count in MoMo back when they were still using their old server. then they wiped out everything, everyone became noobs, i lost interest. teh end began for me.

P.S. it was eXtassy, the pinoy who worte one the cleanest and completeset guide up form flashing, flexing, basic seem editing and oh yes, the ever persistent phrase before: "don't ask for PST here, they are warez, google them!!!"

P.S. i liked cristiano7 he's malay right? he had MP's but i never liked his content.

extassy is also on this forum, right ?
    yah c7 is malay, his MPs were good the only thing i hate about them were that his sig were written all over it.
    His MP was the the basis for the Philippetrov's MPs.

have you check the new home already?

And yup, my e398 is still alive after all the battles it went through - forceboot, testpoint,etc.
    bought it August 2004 and nope it will never die, it will just fade away...
    just like old soldiers.

darn! but why?

the last time i visited MoMo was way back to download that creamy Milk skin.

i'm sorry to hear that your home is dead..

bye motomodders... i learned a lot from you... esp the phone revival thingy...

hi! can i ask something is there any way to increase the 512 maximum limit support for micro Sd of V3x phone? i was just curios lang since all of you here guys are all moto modder.

Ang v3x maka-manage man ug 1GB Transflash/MicroSd.

Pwede man gani 2GB imo ibutang pero 1gig lang gihapon iya makita ug imo pwede magamit.
    Na masigi sad crash imo v3x.

So 1GB mao nana iya safe maximum storage.

ah!!! tnx kaayo sa info bro ha kay ganahan lage ko mupalit ug transflash pero nagpanagana lage ko kay 512 raman ang gibutang na maximum. well anyway i tried visited those site nga gipang sulti ninyo and ur ryt some of those site are functioning well. but i learned a lot from that site. actually i manage to mod my v3x na flashing n flexing stuff and even skinning. compared to sony ericson its much more easier to mod a moto than se becoz moto has a lot of supporting software tools available than se. r u still using ur moto bro until now? i was wondering lang ha is itunes mobile only support older phone model kay serched 8 wala may available support for v3x. all of it comes with a 128 x 160 screen resolution raman i tried installing it and it wont work. hehehehehe sory for the darn question ha.. i just tink lang nga ur still updated with this stuff since you wer moding moto phones na for such a long time nha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast