Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Is life a competition?

My friends, just want to ask, is life a competition? Because if it is then maybe I can't survive it. I am creating my dreams right now. Nakagraduate ko ug college. While gacollege ko nakarealize ko na schools are not only for learning but also competition. You have to compete for your dreams. You have to compete so you won't be left behind. The school is preparing us for the real world. It is teaching us how to conform to the demands of our society. Since ga college ko wa ko kita ug fulfillment. I went to college to learn but lahi ako nakat.onan nakat.on ko pagkamediocre just to meet the demands and to pass. I was like thats not what I'm expecting it. I hate the idea na you are doing something because that was required for that dream nga kung kapila nimu balibalihun wala juy bili sa kung unsa man gali imu gipangandoy. The requirements ako gipasabot guys. I'm questioning it. It's not that I can't accept it it's just that I can't understand this society. I think I can't fit in. I think I can never fulfill my life if mupadayun ko ug sunod sa unsa ang girequire sa atong society. Siguru wierd ko. I can't find myself in our society. Should I do it my way? People are competing to have a place in this society. It's not what I want. I don't want to be part of this society. I have my own plans. I want to make my own road. I hate going where the crowd is. Should I continue this way of thinking? Basin naa lang koy wa nasabtan guys ba. Please kung naabot mu sa point nga nakapangutana mug ing.ani. unsa inyo gihimu to move on with life.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    diskarte rana sa layp oy TS.
    if nahan ka ug imong kaugalingong paagi para makab-ot imong gipandoy, aw go.
    sila steve jobs ug bill gates mn gani, nibiya mn gani sila ug skwela -_-)
    wa may gapugong nimo ana. imoha ra nang risgo.

sa imoha ranang panan-aw TS oy.
    naay uban taw nga gahuna2x nga life is a competition. ganahan sila nga
    mas mo angat pa sa daghang butang. kini nga klase, okay rani
    basta wala lay matamakan lain.
    naa poy uban taw nga kuntento ra unsay naa. kuntento ra kung unsay kaya nila.

Ts introvert ka? If you think it that way, everone around you is your competitor, even your friends.

Chill ts, life is too short if you take it seriously.

ingon pa's akong nabasahan sa una TS, "why fit in when you can stand out?"
    depende ra jud na nimo if magpadala ka sa norms sa society - but since ingon man ka nga you don't want to be a part of this society, basin nahan ka maghimo sa imong rules and mag.set ug imong standards
    life is what we make it TS, goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    Ts introvert ka? If you think it that way, everone around you is your competitor, even your friends.

Chill ts, life is too short if you take it seriously.
    dili nimo tudloan ug kitkit si TS? para makuhaan pud iyang ka.kompetensya ba

Quote Originally Posted by larisse View Post
    dili nimo tudloan ug kitkit si TS? para makuhaan pud iyang ka.kompetensya ba
    hahaha.. Perfect advice..

Bitaw ts, mangitkit na lng tah. kita ra jud duha mag kompetensya ts. Ako sige ra jud ko ug pangitkit dri. Nindot kaau ang feeling.. hahaha

Blog Entries
    From what I have observed, mga tawo nga walay kwarta (like 95% of the total population) ang mangutana ani. If you have money, theres no f*cking competition.

Blog Entries
    You don't want to be part of society? What do you want to do? Go off to a remote island and live by yourself? kinda like Tom Hanks in that movie?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    From what I have observed, mga tawo nga walay kwarta (like 95% of the total population) ang mangutana ani. If you have money, theres no f*cking competition.
    Naa pud kay point bro. But even people nga datu na magcompetensya man gani para mas mudatu pa. People, ambitious enough tend to compete. Mao bitaw ako pangutana why there is the need to compete? Why people want that position in the society? My problem with this competition is when mediocrity arises. Daghan taw mushortcut. They do things not even understanding what they are. It's like gihungit ka ug something nga wa ka kabaw unsay gipakaon nimu. Siguru kong imu syang ecompare into a parade, I can consider myself inside the crowd. A bunch of competing people and I want out because they're not helping me. Even my friends are into that competition and i don't understand what are they trying to prove?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    You don't want to be part of society? What do you want to do? Go off to a remote island and live by yourself? kinda like Tom Hanks in that movie?
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, It's not that I want to isolate myself from the society. I just can't live with the way it requires people to be part it. We all know we have to change the system. I just felt that when I'm trying to fit in, It's like jailing me. I may sound rebellious but I don't want to become what people around me are becoming. Maybe, I should start keeping my thoughts to myself. I'm becoming a laughingstock when I ask this weird questions.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast