The Tube - iSTORYA.NET
    • Published on 12-17-2014 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 257 
      content/attachments/11808-image.jpg

Get ready for a night of fresh tunes as HOPIA, Dumaguete’s resurgent band and one of the pioneering bands of the Belltower Project, will make its Cebu City launch on Friday, December 19, 8 PM at Handuraw Pizza Gorordo. The group, fronted by singer-songwriter Earnest Hope Tinambacan, will also do the ...
      Published on 10-25-2013 09:00 AM  Number of Views: 2307 
      content/attachments/9631-header.jpg

SURVIVAL-THEMED SHOWS on TV are now the most watched programs anywhere in the world and it opened the eyes of the viewer of the different scenarios when society or even a single individual is threatened by events or by forces caused by nature or by humans. It also shows primitive-living techniques, ...
      Published on 09-09-2013 08:20 AM  Number of Views: 1805 
      Article Preview

Four years is a pretty long time to wait. However, the giant sound of the south and Cebu’s undisputed kings of rock, Urbandub, certainly made the wait worth it with the release of their latest offing entitled Esoteric last August 26.

Composed of Gabby Alipe on vocals and ...
      by Published on 08-26-2013 01:38 PM  Number of Views: 5210 
      Article Preview

My, my, aren’t we impatient? Especially when we had a glimpse of who Ted’s wife would be, or when we were aghast with the Game of Thrones’ Red Wedding, of course, we are all jumpy on the next episodes!
      All you TV Series addicts need not wonder when your TV series will be back on air. Please ...
      by Published on 07-17-2013 09:00 AM  Number of Views: 3673 
      Article Preview

Almost 2 months ago, my Facebook feeds, probably yours also, were full of this mermaid video that somehow sparked that child fantasy in every hopeful but non-investigative individual. I must admit, I was one of those. Phew! Too much of Ariel and childhood stories magnetized me to this “mockumentary”. ...
      Published on 11-30-2012 11:33 AM  Number of Views: 2280 
      content/attachments/7357-p-movie-pr.jpg

The recent canonization of Cebuano saint, the Blessed Pedro Calungsod, has spawned several movies but none more promising than the one that is currently being made by acclaimed director, Remton Siega Zuasola, of “Ang Damgo ni Eleuteria” fame.

Calungsod is a Roman Catholic ...
      Published on 11-27-2012 12:00 PM  Number of Views: 2985 
      content/attachments/7342-702214_10151263178995415_1779973786_n.jpg

Music is such a balm to the hearts, both the aching and non-aching ones. Soul music, in particular, is a voice to an individual’s emotions. Thus, when you listen to soul music, it somehow speaks to your heart, spiraling a web of emotions that makes you feel that Hey, I am not alone in this!
      I ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top