The Tube - iSTORYA.NET
    • Published on 05-14-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 344 

Part 1: Max Surban (is) Missing Filemon in Cebu
      Part 2: The Interview: Max Surban

Chika-Chika with Missing Filemon’s Insoy Niñal (vocal and guitar)

iSTORYA.net (I): Twelve years in the music scene, what is the ultimate milestone of your band in the industry? ...
      Published on 05-13-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 396 

Read Part 1: Max Surban (is) Missing Filemon in Cebu

Chika-Chika with Max Surban

iSTORYA.net (I): What made you write “Lolang Kunot”?

Max Surban (MS): You still remember that? (surprised) The song, “Lolang Kunot,” was my first song sa recording. Actually, ...
      Published on 05-11-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 905 
      content/attachments/12821-max-surban-missing-filemon.jpg

Max Surban made a name for himself when he made a hit in the music industry with his popular novelty songs. Born and raised in Cebu City, he finished high school at the University of Southern Philippines and took a machinery course at Cebu College of Arts and Trade.

Max became ...
      Published on 04-09-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 942 
      content/attachments/12642-img_0677.jpg

The Southern California-based group, Big Mountain started off way back in 1992 with their debut album, “Wake Up” including the West Coast hit, “Touch My Light” and its rootsy rhythm, “Peaceful Revolution.”

But what catapulted them to stardom was their reggae cover of Peter Frampton’s “Baby, ...
      Published on 04-08-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 775 
      content/attachments/12622-image.jpg

Witness a momentous musical event as one of the country’s best novelty singers, Max Surban and the prime mover of the Bisrock (Visayan rock) movement, Missing Filemon headline a landmark concert that is open to all this Saturday, April 11, 7 p.m. at The Terraces of Ayala Center Cebu.

Published on 01-07-2015 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 1039 
      content/attachments/11856-image.jpg

The Philippine Province of the Order of Carmelites (OCarm) through the Carmelite Mission Office, for the first time produced an album entitled Faith: Like and Share featuring artists from the Visayas and Mindanao. “We hope to popularize spiritual music wedded to the Gospel message of faith, love, and ...
      Published on 12-17-2014 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 1676 
      content/attachments/11808-image.jpg

Get ready for a night of fresh tunes as HOPIA, Dumaguete’s resurgent band and one of the pioneering bands of the Belltower Project, will make its Cebu City launch on Friday, December 19, 8 PM at Handuraw Pizza Gorordo. The group, fronted by singer-songwriter Earnest Hope Tinambacan, will also do the ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top