Sports and Recreation - iSTORYA.NET
    • Published on 10-22-2014 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 597 
      content/attachments/11492-hunat-sugbu-argao.jpg

Talk about hitting two birds with one stone, joining a triathlon and going on a trip. This is what Hunat Sugbo goes to Argao just did, triathlon and tourism paired in one setting.

Hunat Sugbo Triathlon was organized by Cebu Parklane International Hotel in cooperation with ...
      Published on 08-28-2014 02:17 PM  Number of Views: 1332 
      content/attachments/11225-lionsfunrun.jpg

Run 4 Fun, Live 2 Give is a benefit project of the Cebu Centennial Lions Club for the survivors of Super Typhoon Yolanda. Part of the proceeds will be used to help restore lost livelihoods by donating fishing boats to various communities that were affected by the Super Typhoon Yolanda. Join the race ...
      Published on 10-09-2013 02:06 PM  Number of Views: 1506 
      Article Preview

What do you do when you realize that a boyhood dream has come true? In my case, amidst all the hustle and bustle of having to do interviews with players, in the middle of taking pictures to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience, I had to sit down and breathe. I had to remind myself that hey, you ...
      Published on 09-24-2013 01:00 PM  Number of Views: 2308 
      Article Preview

The Southwestern University (SWU) Cobras and the University of the Visayas (UV) Green Lancers forge another chapter in their storied rivalry tonight when they battle for all the marbles in Game One of the best-of-five finals series in the 13th Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation Inc. (Cesafi) men’s basketball ...
      Published on 09-04-2013 12:21 AM  Number of Views: 3846 
      Article Preview

My apologies for missing out on the previous week. But let me be blunt, nothing much has changed since then. The sun still rises in the morning and sets in the evening. The sky is still blue. And the Southwestern University Cobras continues to be unbeatable this season, finishing the elimination round ...
      by Published on 08-20-2013 08:51 AM  Number of Views: 3535 
      Article Preview

Not much has changed in the hierarchy of the league with the reigning champions, Southwestern University Cobras, continuing to be in a class all on their own following their recent conquest of their blood rivals, University of the Visayas. The bottom though, has some movements with the Cebu Institute ...
      Published on 08-14-2013 07:07 AM  Number of Views: 4968 
      Article Preview

With action of the first week of the Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation Inc. (Cesafi) already in the books, the iSTORYA.NET Sports Team brings you its first edition of the Power Rankings – an unofficial system that takes a look at the different results from the past week and ranks the teams according ...

about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top