iSTORYA.NET - A Slice of Pia Pie
    • A Slice of Pia Pie RSS Feed

Published on 06-26-2012 10:56 AM  Number of Views: 2632 
      content/attachments/6542-in_sickness_and_in_health__1495345.jpg

So, I was supposed to go out of town for four whole days! It doesn’t sound like much, but I was really looking forward to my vacation in Siargao. I live for getaways like these, you know. I had packed my bags along with all the beach essentials I would need, keeping in mind that everything would be ...
      Published on 04-14-2012 08:26 AM  Number of Views: 3842 
      content/attachments/5886-makeityourring-diamond-engagement-rings1.jpg

Hello iSTORYAns! In case anyone missed me here, I’d like to apologize for not being able to update my column as much as I’d want to. I’m sure you understand how crazy things can sometimes get once you’re buried neck down in work and with other extra-curricular activities. Though, here I am and still ...
      Published on 02-16-2012 11:34 AM  Number of Views: 10074 
      content/attachments/4959-girl-romantic-kiss.jpg

Is Valentine’s Day just like any other day?

We talked about it before hand, and agreed to just stay in on the 14th of February for dinner and DVDs. That was exactly what we did last Hearts' Day.

Some couples were brave enough to go out last Feb 14 and celebrate with a ...
      Published on 02-13-2012 07:13 PM  Number of Views: 9262 
      content/attachments/4890-28736-clipart-illustration-smitten-caucasian-man-love-struck-look-his-face-floati.jpg

Introduction to iSTORYA.NET's new Column- A Slice of Pia Pie

As a budding writer continuously learning the ropes, I’m grateful to have written about many things in a span of a few years – interesting profiles, food & restaurant reviews, what’s trending and even about the diet and ...

about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top