thisbe's ARAtomy - iSTORYA.NET
    • thisbe's ARAtomy RSS Feed

by Published on 11-29-2013 07:29 AM  Number of Views: 9807 
      Article Preview

Hello iSTORYAns,

It has been so long since I last wrote, be it through my blog or through an editorial here.
      It may be that long that you may be wondering: "Who is she again?"

Let me re-introduce myself.

Hi. I am known by ...
      by Published on 09-26-2013 05:28 PM  Number of Views: 2155 

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL.
      In a country where religion is a big cultural factor, this commandment is no jargon to all. Ironically, this has become a major problem in our society—from the trending and frenzied pork barrel issue to the recent plagiarism issue of UP student, Mark Joseph Solis.
      Published on 03-04-2013 11:25 AM  Number of Views: 11327 
      content/attachments/4758-life-before-internet-011.jpg

So I talked with this teenager about music, as he was holding his guitar and stuff. And I started talking about the best Pinoy band of all times (for me)—the Eraserheads. I rambled on about Toyang, Wishing Wells, Shirley, Tindahan ni Aling Nena and I was like—yeah man, I’m cool, I know my music. But ...
      Published on 02-14-2013 04:31 PM  Number of Views: 2450 
      content/attachments/7690-download.jpg

After the Christmas, New Year and Sinulog hoopla, up next is the dreaded holiday for singles who are currently looking for their one true love. The search for love has become quite a rollercoaster of emotions—some too hopeful, some have become bitter—especially when we are influenced with movies, love ...
      Published on 01-21-2013 10:24 AM  Number of Views: 2753 
      Article Preview

4 Million people: jam-packed crowd, Facebook and social media updates of getting drunk and wasted and/or having fun, complaints of allegedly inefficient crowd control, almost 2000 photographers/videographers trying to get that perfect shot, bumper to bumper slow-moving traffic, impending stampedes ...
      Published on 01-12-2013 11:36 AM  Number of Views: 12166 
      content/attachments/4589-162.jpg

The 3rd Sunday of January creates an exciting call to every Cebuano. As it approaches, the streets of Cebu seem to get a little bit busier (even busier than Christmas), public places play festive tunes where your subconscious sings with the beat of the Sinulog theme. You complain that there is no other ...
      Published on 12-29-2012 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 14569 
      content/attachments/4448-dreamstime2.jpg

It is almost New Year! Are you ready to jump for that extra inches of height? Are your fireworks ready to scare the bad fate away despite many No-firework campaigns?Are your polka dot fashion attires ready? Did you buy the 13 fruits in circular shapes? Apparently, they represent wishes for every month ...

about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top