(dot).com - iSTORYA.NET
    • by Published on 05-29-2014 06:50 AM  Number of Views: 3336 
      content/attachments/10749-yoobids-1.jpg

Want to shop for awesome gadgets with only P1.00 or less? Yes, yoo can! At Yoobids.com, shop, bid and take home the item that you want for impossibly low prices. Yoobids.com is an online bidding site that gives you the biggest value for your money. Your spare change can definitely go places.
      Published on 10-08-2013 03:00 PM  Number of Views: 1406 
      Article Preview

Boracay, Philippines – A Philippine start-up community road map is needed to push the Philippine economy forward faster. This consensus began shaping up as some 300 Pinoy and international attendees participated in the two-day conference dubbed as Geeks on a Beach or #GOAB in the world-famous tourism ...
      Published on 06-16-2013 02:49 AM  Number of Views: 1630 
      content/attachments/8799-stage.jpg

Google Zeitgeist shows that Pinoys are trooping online to look up exciting gift ideas for their dads, husbands and brothers in time for Father's Day. Other things Pinoys were searching for included messages and poems and even song lyrics for dad. Here's the top 10 Father's Day related
      Published on 01-27-2012 12:03 PM  Number of Views: 6303 
      content/attachments/4681-img_1625.jpg

Friendster. Myspace. Multiply. Blogger. Twitter. Youtube. Foursquare. Tumblr.

And most of all—Facebook!

My life networked in Social Media. I am the type of person who writes my thoughts and updates people close to my heart. With Social Media, lines of communication have ...
      Published on 01-13-2012 06:22 AM  Number of Views: 6725 
      content/attachments/4580-pldt-mydsl.jpg

One significant detail to set the 2012 Sinulog celebrations apart is the introduction of PLDT WiFi Zones all across public thoroughfares and establishments nearest the event to maximize the Sinulog experience.

In partnership with Cebu City Government through the Office of the Mayor, Councilors ...

about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top